Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ride da mOOn Moderator

New question here. 2013 GT spread the news here

Have any news, pics, or rumors...

...on the 2013 GTs?

blog hogs
    Feb 2010
    Ignore them till they go away.It's corporate policy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Thanks for the link.

No good in rock gardens..
    Whoah - some nice stuff there!
    My Cannondale Lefty keeps failing....

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I think it's a test version of GT 2013 website - stg.gtbicycles.com
    Found by chance All bikes with prices ! Have fun

Chamois Dropper
    Thanks for that link, the new Force carbon expert frame looks sweet.
    2008 GT Force
    Go Veg

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by natzx7 View Post
    Thanks for that link, the new Force carbon expert frame looks sweet.
    unless its had its geo updated its just the same old stuff with a different lick of paint

blog hogs
    Feb 2010
    I see a 26' xizang.

Hope I can buy one.......

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I just bought a 91 zaskar LE frame and am new to the custom bike building.. Was wondering if anyone can help me out. Not sure what siZe of components I need or if size matters in some parts? Like headset, forks, handlebars, cassette or derailers? Can't even find a site to give me a list of all the stock components for a guide. To anyone who can help me, thank you!! I want to drop $500 at least and get to riding it!! I picked up a titanium bottle holder, crossmax wheels and some deore vbreaks. So I need a lot more. Will be posting photos of it completed ASAP please guide me, fellow mtbers

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Where? Well I for one am interested in that Kashmier or whatever - replacing peace? Those horizontal dropouts look very promising (and chunky maybe).

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    wow. Very nice bikes but yeah it looks like the site is not yet correct. I can't see why the GT fury carbon frame and the Aluminum frame happen to be the same price. and the GT road team frame is almost a million bucks. LOL! Price listed is 999999. Makes their Ti road beauty a bargain. Ha!
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Sneaker man
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatoneguy88 View Post
    I just bought a 91 zaskar LE frame and am new to the custom bike building.. Was wondering if anyone can help me out. Not sure what siZe of components I need or if size matters in some parts? Like headset, forks, handlebars, cassette or derailers? Can't even find a site to give me a list of all the stock components for a guide. To anyone who can help me, thank you!! I want to drop $500 at least and get to riding it!! I picked up a titanium bottle holder, crossmax wheels and some deore vbreaks. So I need a lot more. Will be posting photos of it completed ASAP please guide me, fellow mtbers
    will v' brakes work on a 91?yo need a u-brake...
    head set would be 1 1/8 i think

an an LE would be Deore XT everything? XTR for 92 i think

anyway, heres a liek to a catalogue
    Issuu - CsgAustralia's Profile
    Last edited by mik_git; 08-08-2012 at 06:32 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Is it me or is there not going to be a 2013 sanction, I just browsed the last link with the catalog and only saw Forces?
    2011 Euro Gold Demo 8

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Olie12 View Post
    Is it me or is there not going to be a 2013 sanction, I just browsed the last link with the catalog and only saw Forces?
    I noticed the same thing. Keep in mind though that if that site is even moderately factual, it still may not be complete. I am hoping for a CF Sanction this year; it looked like their AM and Enduro lineup are nearly identical for 2013 which would be disappointing. I imagine I could always go with the CF Force Pro and throw a little bigger fork on it. But that would be frustrating since a CF Sanction is exactly what I want.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    2013 Force LE = 2012 Sanction Watch "Dan Atherton's GT Force LE" on YouTube.

I hope new FS GT Bikes will be introduced next season. Maybe 130-140 mm travel in competition to Kona Tanuki ?

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by c1ach View Post

I hope new FS GT Bikes will be introduced next season. Maybe 130-140 mm travel in competition to Kona Tanuki ?
    Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Was hoping they'd make a CF version of the Sanction enduro model in 2013. I guess not. Either way, I need an XL frame, and GT is one of the few who makes the size, so I'll be waiting until their lineup goes live and then check out my options. I do love that Force LE/Sanction though.......anyone know what a weight difference would be if the Force LE were to be a CF option? I'm guessing negligible?

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I think it's a test version of GT 2013 website - stg.gtbicycles.com
    Found by chance All bikes with prices ! Have fun
    Site taken down. "Admin" only now. ......

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    gtbicycles.com is now updated with the new bikes.

I want the Kashmir something fierce. :O

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by driftincowboy View Post
    gtbicycles.com is now updated with the new bikes.

I want the Kashmir something fierce. :O
    WTF?!?!?! They don't have the Force Carbon Pro any longer on their updated site. It was on the "test" site, but not this new one. Anyone shed light on that? They don't have a single carbon MTB now....

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisingrassia View Post
    WTF?!?!?! They don't have the Force Carbon Pro any longer on their updated site. It was on the "test" site, but not this new one. Anyone shed light on that? They don't have a single carbon MTB now....
    Bikes are only shown for the regions they are available in. If you want to see bikes from other regions change the country setting on the far bottom right side.

-ska todd

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Wow that sucks, who from Canada wants to get me a Kashmir 3.0?

blog hogs
    Feb 2010
    Who wants to find me a size small 26" xizang?I had to have my calafia shipped from the UK.I dont care what country the xizang comes from.

Sneaker man
    lol,m when you find one tell me where you get it from? A medium still calls to me (not sure if I can afford one now that I bought a roadie)

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Not exactly if I remember correctly. I think it's Force materials (meaning the alu on the Force) but Sanction design (frame & geo). Not necessarily the same - but very, very similar.

If the Sanction had a better price point, availability (here in Manila) and lighter weight - I would've gone for a Sanction... or maybe a Distortion? The Force's HTA is pretty steep at 69, but the thing really feels fun to ride on flowy singletrack.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    yup, new bikes are already up, and is it me or gtbicycles.com got a bit overhauled :_ ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast