Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2012 GT Force Carbon Size Suggestion

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  J0hnnie 
#1 ·
Hello

I just have bought "S" size 2012 GT Force Carbon in white color for my wife as her birthday gift. However, I've tried looking all around the internet but I couldn't find any size guide on this frame.

My wife is 5"3' tall would this "S" size 2012 GT Force Carbon fit her fine? I'm not so familiar with GT, so please kindly help :)

Thank You So Much :)

#3 ·
5'3" women are hard to fit bikes too. A small might be a bit big, but I'm not sure they made an XS in that frame. I'm thinking 5'4" would be the lower limit for a small, so she will probably be fine. As far as stem length, that's something I'd have to see in person. To hazzard a guess, I'd say a 60mm stem might be better.

#4 ·
Thx for the reply Jazclrint, to be honest I'd tried to get this frame in XS but unfortunately the store said it's not imported in my country (same as other brand, "s" always the smallest) anyway I'll try looking for 60mm stem as your suggestion ;-)

Why doesn't GT has size guide as other brand do like Santa Cruz? I guess, It's would be a lot easier for buyer to purchase the correct size.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.