mtbr member
    Nov 2004

2004 GT ruckuss 1.0?

Does anyone have any pics of this bike? 2004 GT Ruckuss 1.0 hardtail. I missed out on a frame on ebay and now that I'm looking for one, I can't find one. It had the skully graphics and was like a flat black color. anyone who has a pic can you verify it is from 2004? Thanks.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Nice day for a ride.....
    I think this is the one your talking about, 2004 GT Ruckus 1.0 in black with skull decals

more info http://www.mtb-freeride.com/news/new....asp?NewsID=26
    2011 Cannondale SL4 29er
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    yep, that's the one. Ok, now who has that frame for sale and cheap? LOL! I want to start another urban assault ride.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Nice day for a ride.....
    If your not dead set on getting a Ruckus there are always little skids selling their Chuckers on pinkbike..... similar style ride but only one size. I work in a shop that carries GT and have played around with a couple of them, they would make an awesome urban machine..... if thats your thing.
    2011 Cannondale SL4 29er
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I have been looking at the Chucker as well. I already have the other bikes so I now need an urban ride. That's the only one I lack, other than a 29r but I'm not yet sold on that one. I will eventually find a ruckus, chucker or moto frame. Thanks for the pics Ratch.

Nice day for a ride.....
    Quote Originally Posted by gt jorgito
    I have been looking at the Chucker as well. I already have the other bikes so I now need an urban ride. That's the only one I lack, other than a 29r but I'm not yet sold on that one. I will eventually find a ruckus, chucker or moto frame. Thanks for the pics Ratch.
    No problem, when you get something put together post up some pics
    2011 Cannondale SL4 29er
    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fatbike