mtbr member
    Nov 2004

2004 GT ruckuss 1.0?

Does anyone have any pics of this bike? 2004 GT Ruckuss 1.0 hardtail. I missed out on a frame on ebay and now that I'm looking for one, I can't find one. It had the skully graphics and was like a flat black color. anyone who has a pic can you verify it is from 2004? Thanks.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Nice day for a ride.....
    I think this is the one your talking about, 2004 GT Ruckus 1.0 in black with skull decals

more info http://www.mtb-freeride.com/news/new....asp?NewsID=26

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    yep, that's the one. Ok, now who has that frame for sale and cheap? LOL! I want to start another urban assault ride.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Nice day for a ride.....
    If your not dead set on getting a Ruckus there are always little skids selling their Chuckers on pinkbike..... similar style ride but only one size. I work in a shop that carries GT and have played around with a couple of them, they would make an awesome urban machine..... if thats your thing.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I have been looking at the Chucker as well. I already have the other bikes so I now need an urban ride. That's the only one I lack, other than a 29r but I'm not yet sold on that one. I will eventually find a ruckus, chucker or moto frame. Thanks for the pics Ratch.

Nice day for a ride.....
    Quote Originally Posted by gt jorgito
    I have been looking at the Chucker as well. I already have the other bikes so I now need an urban ride. That's the only one I lack, other than a 29r but I'm not yet sold on that one. I will eventually find a ruckus, chucker or moto frame. Thanks for the pics Ratch.
    No problem, when you get something put together post up some pics