mtbr member
    Jul 2011

130mm or 135mm hubs for Transeo?

Can't find info on what size hubs come stock on Transeo. Any help would be appreciated. I bought frame from Nashbar and now I'm looking for a wheel set and they must be disc compatible.

workin' it Administrator
    I would bet that they are 135mm, being a mountain bike based bike. 130mm is a weird width but even if that was the original spacing a 135mm wheel will fit in with little problem as well.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I've heard the 130 was for road frames and 135 Mtn bikes? Is this the width o the hub? I measured between the rear axles and got 5 1/2 inches,roughly 157mm.

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Muxherdlr View Post
    I've heard the 130 was for road frames and 135 Mtn bikes? Is this the width o the hub? I measured between the rear axles and got 5 1/2 inches,roughly 157mm.
    it is the width of the a from face of flange to face of flange. You can measure the frame from inside face of the drop out to the inside face of the dropout.

Generally disc hubs will be 135mm as there are few disc compatible road or cyclocross bikes and those that do exist are generally spaced 135mm.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Thanks man! I measured and it's 5 1/2 inches. Roughly 139mm?