not so super...

Perryville, MO???

Are there any trails close to Perryville that I could visit after work if I drag my SS along on my business trip?
    Nothing to see here.

Probably drunk right now

I would...

Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA View Post
    Are there any trails close to Perryville that I could visit after work if I drag my SS along on my business trip?
    Look for local knowledge from my friends at Gateway Off-Road Cyclists - GORC - STL Mountain Biking Organization . They'll be able to steer you in the right direction.

There are great trails in Mark Twain NF but that's not a quick, after work trip.
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    You're looking at about an hour and a half for any mtb trail. We sometimes get a group down to the Middlefork section of the Ozark Trail after work during the week for a night ride, weather dependent and mostly ss. Not extremely technical but some very nice singletrack. Hit me up if you'd like to join up with a ride.

not so super...
    Thanks for the info guys. Looks like the trip is on hold for now. If I do get up that way I'll give a shout.
    Nothing to see here.

Who is John Galt?
    There's some trail in Cape which is 30 miles away. I believe Klaus Park is what you are looking at but I've never ridden it. Also some stuff on the Illinois side but not sure how close. Contact the LBS for details. Check out Stoney's Sausage Shop and Hoeckele's Donut place, can't miss either. Also Eywald's BBQ is a hoot and Tractors downtown is a great place to eat Love P'ville.
    What, me hurry?