mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Omaha store recommendations?

Do people have a favorite store in Omaha or does it depend on what brand you're looking to buy and there is not a great deal of differentiation in service?

29er and 26er
    Mar 2012

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I'll probably go to The Bike Rack. I'm looking at The Bike Way and their brands appear to start at higher prices. I'm looking at an entry level hard tail and and it seems like Specialized, Kona, Moots, and Santa Cruz all start at higher prices than Scott, Treck, and Haro do (which is what The Bike Rack carries).

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I would check out Greenstreet Cycles downtown. Hands down the best service I've had in town. Only a few mountain bike brands - specialized, salsa, lynksey, but they are really good at what they do. The other place would be the Bike Way. Awesome guys and they have great selection and some other great brands- Spec, Kona, Santa Cruz, Yeti.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I checked out The Bike Way and they were really knowledgeable and everyone seems to like them but I ended up getting a Trek Fuel Ex at the 72nd St. Trek store because they had a really good price.