Just ride.

New trail in Seminole, OK

Just throwing this out there for the Oklahoma guys. Currently there is a new trail building project underway in Seminole, Oklahoma at the St. Crispin's Episcopal Conference Center. There is over 450 acres of great terrain and so far about 1.75 miles has been constructed. Involved are OEF, PCP, Red Dirt Trail builders, and Ada Mountain Bikers. These trails are going to be open to the public and we are looking for volunteers! This Saturday is going to be a trail work day so if you live in Oklahoma and need something to do Saturday come join us. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=cea52...CEB504D7DC!877

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Looks like a great place to start building. I'll try and get some of my friends together for this

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Do you know how many miles the trail will be once complete? My wife and I will be frequenting OKC often and noticed it is only about 60 miles outside of OKC. Based on the pictures, the terrain and surroundings looks really nice.

Just ride.
    I believe the proposed short term plan now is a 7 mile race loop so it can be eligible for the TDD series, but there is plentty of land for expansion from that. The terrain is awesome, lots of techincal rockgardens and boulder rollovers.

to pedal or not to pedal
    Nov 2009
    Saw the pics on the OBS site. Looks like tremendous potential with all the limestone. Keep up the good work.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Nice! The more Oklahoma trails the better... I'm tired of driving to arkansas

Just ride.
    We built some really cools technical features this last weekend. A couples jumps and a really cool hip jump/turn (6 ft tall).

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

mtbr member
    Looking pretty good!
    Yeti SB-66 Carbon

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    looks like a lot of fun

Just ride.
    Hey guys, the trail builders will be out and active this weekend for anyone who's interested in giving a hand. Us Ada Mountain Bikers will be doing some work on Ada trails today, but tomorrow we're heading out to STC in Seminole to turn some more dirt with Andy Dyke (PCP Prez) and his PCP crew, as well as possibly some OEF guys and some other non-affiliate trail builders. If any of you guys are interested in helping us out at the new trail in Seminole tomorrow give me a shout.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Any more recent pictures of the progress?

Just ride.
    Nope, but I'll keep that in mind next time I head out there and will post some up. Probably in the next week or so.

mtbr member
    How's the trail looking want to come down and help soon. I can bring a few hands

Just ride.
    It's coming along, still pretty rough...but we've got about 5 miles complete. I'll let ya know when the next trail work day comes.

In the meantime, the Ada Elk's trail just finished a 6 month renovation and are killer right now! Elk's Trail Mountain Bike Trail in Ada, Oklahoma || SINGLETRACKS.COM

Come down and check em out! Give me a shout and I'll play trail guide.