mtbr member

Missouri-Great plains state????

Who the H...l put Missouri in this category? I thought we were a Midwestern state!
    Single Track Rules!

mtbr member
    All depends on where you're standing. If you're in a northern state, we are in the south. If you're in a southern state, we are in the north. I consider us in the midwest as well. I guess we just don't fit in with anyone, lol!

mtbr member
    I find myself browsing Mid-South since I live closer to AR...but yeah Missouri gets thrown in with whatever.
    '12 Trek Marlin Signature Green
    '13 Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Gulf Blue/Orange

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Missouri has a diverse geography and culture so you can't really put it in one category. Depending on where you are in Missouri, you could experience a totally different culture and geography. We have rolling hills in the northern part, mountains in the south.

The dialect is different in the bootheel region than it is in the northwest region. In fact, Missouri was claimed by both the north and the south in the Civil War but Missouri never officially seceded but had provisional governments from both sides.

It's a wonderful state in my opinion.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.