"The Fabulous" New Orleans Spillway Scramble Online Registration ($30 for kids, $35 online or $40 on race day for adults).
Where y'at? Well thanks for asking. It's a cross-country race and it's in Newww Orleans bebbe! Sunday, May 20th. The hottest, fastest trail in the South. Easy enough for the faintest-of-heart first timers (Come on out. C'mon ). Blazingly quick enough to test the meanest experts . It's Race #3 of the 2012 Louisiana State Championship.
Approximate Start times and mileage
· Juniors 14 and under (Kids race) - 8:30AM (1 lap of 5.5 miles)
· Category 3 (Beginner) - 9:00AM (2 laps, 11 miles)
· Pro and Category 1 (Expert) - 10:00AM (5 laps, 27.5 miles)
· Singlespeed Open - 10:15AM (4 laps, 22 miles)
· Category 2 (Intermediate) - 10:18AM (4 laps, 22 miles)
· Trail Location Map
· Free Camping Permit (fax to # on form)
· Hotels Near Norco, LA
· More info at LAXCSeries.com
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: If you're in the area...
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »