Rocks Rock

Green Leaf Saturday

Anyone want to ride Green Leaf Sat 11/17 and or Sun. 11/18.
    I plan to head down there, from Tulsa, Friday PM or early Saturday AM. Have room for 1 bike 1 rider and gear.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

boomer
    Can't make the ride but I'd sure appreciate some feedback on how the trail is; I usually ride there during the xmas break on an annual solo mission but had to skip last year.
    Calvin

Rocks Rock

Closed for deer hunting

Quote Originally Posted by okie_calvin View Post
    Can't make the ride but I'd sure appreciate some feedback on how the trail is; I usually ride there during the xmas break on an annual solo mission but had to skip last year.
    Went all the way out there to find out the trail is closed for deer hunting thru 11/25. Rode around on a couple miles of single track that was open and a few miles of dirt roads then headed back and rode Turkey Mountain. When plan B is Turkey Mountain you're pretty damn lucky.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by impdude View Post
    Went all the way out there to find out the trail is closed for deer hunting thru 11/25. Rode around on a couple miles of single track that was open and a few miles of dirt roads then headed back and rode Turkey Mountain. When plan B is Turkey Mountain you're pretty damn lucky.
    Yes we're very fortunate. I did a short ride at Turkey with the wife today; she started feeling bad after about 45 minutes but it was still fun and the weather was incredible.
    Calvin