mtbr member
    Aug 2013

CRUISE THE BLUES (official): August 24, 2013

The 10th Annual Cruise the Blues in Glen Elder, Kansas is scheduled for August 24th, 2013! Pre-register online now at Prerace.com: Cruise the Blues - Joy Division - Register - Cycling Events Calendar - PreRace.com.

Pre-Ride the Course:
    * Pre-ride the race course on August 11, 17 or 18: Notify me via email (doug@palenfamilyfarms.com) with the date and approximate time you plan to ride.

We are excited to celebrate with you 10 great years of riding, racing and good times on the Palen Family Farm. Riders of every age, skill and ability can participate and have a great time. From first time riders looking for a fun new challenge to elite level riders looking to win $2,500 in cash prizes, Cruise the Blues has something for everyone. Riders can choose to ride the 5-mile JOY course or the more challenging 9-mile Glory Course and can ride Solo or on a Team with up to four riders. Riders complete as many laps as they can within the time limit. Cruise the Blues also includes the Cruiz'n Kids race for younger riders.

The trails that wind through the creeks, pastures, forests and croplands on the farm are in prime racing condition. Come join us for all the fun!

To celebrate this year's event, I am inviting all previous participants to come on out this year and enjoy a great day of riding and racing for free, on me, farmer Doug.

To take me up on this offer you need to pre-register online by August 17th. When you register make sure to click on the coupon option at checkout and enter the code "10th Annual" and your registration will be free.

Please note that to make all this work, the limited edition 10th Annual Cruise the Blues T-shirt is not included with the free registration offer, but will be available for sale separately with all proceeds going towards this years event.

For more information please visit Cruise The Blues! or stay tuned by liking us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...027478?fref=ts

Thanks,

Farmer Doug
    Palen Family Farms
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    I registered yesterday for the Solo Glory Loop.