Lone Wolf McQuade

Will my 305 HR/Cadence work on the 705?

I just busted the screen on my Edge 305 and am going to upgrade to the Edge 705.....will my old HR/Cadence sensors work? Pics to follow....
    I should be out riding....

GeoMan
    Yes!!!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

Lone Wolf McQuade

Hey Geoman...

I bought my Edge 305 from you about a year and a half ago and was very happy with your prices and service. Can you PM me, or post, what you would sell a new/used Edge 705 for. I still have the heart rate monitor and cadence sensor so just the unit, thanks Beagledadi (Matt R.) in Las Vegas.

Here's the rest of the photos.... http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...24#post4686524
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by beagledadi; 07-19-2008 at 12:40 PM.

GeoMan
    Ouch! So sorry!

Unfortunately you cannot order the 705 without either of the cadence sensor or heart rate monitor - either one, the other, or both (the bundle).

I just got my 705 a week ago and have four rides on it so far - I retired my 305 so I could lend it to customers who are in need while theirs are being repaired by Garmin for one reason or another. I LOVE it! It has a color screen, I loaded mine with my local topo maps via the microSD slot, and it has the joystick (like the famed 60CSx handheld). Wow, it is a winner!

We've sold somewhere over 7,000 305's now so we see everything. BTW, you can get a refurb 305 direct from Garmin for $99 if you trade them your broken one. Food for thought.

You can see our current 705 pricing on our site at www.geomangear.com. I hate to post prices here since they are changing as supply and demand changes. I will say that this is a good time to buy one!

Best regards,
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Edge 705 w/HR ordered from Geoman @ http://www.geomangear.com/ ....great prices and service.......Hey Geoman....howz about speedin' up the shipping, thanks!

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by beagledadi
    Edge 705 w/HR ordered from Geoman @ http://www.geomangear.com/ ....great prices and service.......Hey Geoman....howz about speedin' up the shipping, thanks!
    We're Lightnin' Fast!!!

Thanks a bunch, we really appreciate your business.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com