I know nothing
    Jan 2009

Trouble updating Edge 200 software

Hi and thanks for reading. Maybe its just me being thick but I can't update the software from 2.00 to version 2.10 on my Garmin Edge 200.

I am using Garmin webupdater and I have followed the instructions. The problem is that when I try to install the new software I get a message saying (translated from Swedish to english):
    The unit is full
    The Garmin unit is full and cannot receive further updates.

When I try to get support from the international (US) site it tells me to contact Swedish support. But the form on the Swedish support site does not work with Mac (I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera). When I call Swedish support they don't answer. When I send an e-mail they don't answer.

So I'm asking you guys: does anyone know what the problem here could be? Am I supposed to empty the Garmin of all files of rides i have done or what?

Thanks for any input.

Cheers
    Onkel

I know nothing
    Jan 2009

Picture added

Here is a picture of the message I get when I try to do the update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trouble updating Edge 200 software-sk%E4rmavbild-2012-06-25-kl.-14.08.45.png  

Quote Originally Posted by onkel View Post
    Am I supposed to empty the Garmin of all files of rides i have done or what?
    Yes. This is recommended for all receivers, but especially for basic ones that have limited memory capacity, anyway.

I know nothing
    Jan 2009

Worked

Thanks, Nate.

You're way better at "customer service"/support than the folks at Garmin.

Appreciate it!

Cheers
    Onkel