Is not amused

Things to look out for?

Just picked up Bontrager's Trip 4W wireless computer. Does a great job. Couple odd/stupid questions. Today while leaning my bike up against a store I go in get some water and come back out to find the computer was going nuts. The mileage went up out of no where as well as the speed/max speed at 122mph . As soon as I took it away from the store it stopped. Why did it do that? One last question, do you have to remove the sensor on the fork and spoke when washing your bike?
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

the magnet might have been next to the wheel sensor.

do you seriously use that much water when you clean your bike that you're concerned about the sensor? I primarily clean my bike dry. if I use water, I don't use much. just a splash, basically. and any electronics should be able to handle being splashed by water.

Is not amused
    She's getting really dirty and I'm a clean freak. I usually just use the hose not on blast or directly into any sensitive spots, just a quick rinse. I was thinking maybe Wifi or the security system with the windows would cause the crazy computer but IDK.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

mtbr member
    A little side note:

I have a node 1 that I left in my zipped pocket,cuz thats where I transport it after my node 2 jumped off one day. Anyway I washed it,didn't realize it for day's.
    Was a little flaky, til I realized the magnet was backwards, spun it around worked flawless since.

Sent using BOTH my thumbs