trail rat

Cool-blue Rhythm Techno weenie first half stats - whatchagot?

Since we are into the second half of 2008, let's see the stats for your first half of the year, January 1 through June 30. Miles and feet climbed is the comparison. Who is the monster so far?

This is from TopoFusion and gives some other stats that are fun. My first half cycling, mostly MTB, some geared FS, some SS, some road rides, and commutes to work (25 mi round trip):

1168.88 mi (449.78 mi uphill, 426.17 mi downhill, 285.97 mi flat)
    135931 ft total ascent (135342 ft descent) - 7.8 % uphill grade, 9.8 % downhill grade
    10 days 22:08:52 total time (5 days 3:36:38 moving, 5 days 18:32:14 stopped)
    6:49 pace (9.6 mph average speed, 44.1 mph max speed)

Post up your stats and how you get them - MTB, road, commute, cross. All is fair in love and cycling.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

Scott in Tucson
    Great idea - I want to play, but unfortunately my "master" log is on my computer at home, and we're in Oregon. It would be fun to check the stats mid-year.

There must be someone else on the forum here geeking out on total stats! ??
    Author of TopoFusion GPS Software. MTB+backpacking = bikepacking.net. Ride Diary.

Double-metric mtb man
    I'm not the monster to beat...especially for climbing as I live in pretty flat terrain (river valley riding). I'm game to throw some numbers up the next time I am at my laptop and have access to my logs.
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

trail rat
    By no means did I mean this to be a challenge, just a geek out on what each person has accumulated in the first six months riding. I have just about beat my entire 2007 riding, but I was off the bike for six to eight months with injury. Now I am back at it strong as ever and loving it. Post up when you can.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

Double-metric mtb man
    Okay...here's what my logbook says (Biker's Log Gold taking in data from Garmin Training Centre and Sporttracks):

From Jan 1 to June 30:

58 rides

1358.47 km (844 miles)

3days 12h of riding time

Average speed 16.2 km/h (~10mph, which including winter riding ain't bad)

Max speed 69.8 km/h (43.4 mph, knobby tires on asphalt)

Approx 8800 m of climbing (28,875 ft. I ride a river valley locally, so I don't get mountain levels of climbing...but we do have some decent grades in the 20-30% range)

Max single ride, year to date: 80.53 km (hair over 50 miles)

42 rides totalling 1103 km were done on my 5x5 FS mtb, the remainder were on my SS roadie.

My goal for the year is 2500km, which is the same as the goals from my first two years back in the saddle combined (This is the 4th year I've been back in the saddle).
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me