EDR

stupid Topofusion question

Ok, I'm trying out the free version of Topofusion before buying. So far I love it but.......how do I bring up a elevation gain/loss profile of a track I downloaded? I've been playing around for 30 minutes and I've done all kinds of cool things but i can't figure this out. I'm sure it's easy peasy but I'm at a loss.

I'm using a 60csx so no heart rate, etc data but I'm looking for a graph like this that can be overlayed on the actual track (sat/topo/3d or otherwise).

or even a simple elevation graph like this:
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 07-25-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Scott in Tucson
    There's a profile tool on the toolbar. It looks like this:

You can also right click on a track in the map (when in pan/hand mode, the default mouse mode) and a context menu will come up:

That's the way I usually pull profiles up since it's faster than going to the profile tool.
    Author of TopoFusion GPS Software. MTB+backpacking = bikepacking.net. Ride Diary.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Krein
    There's a profile tool on the toolbar. It looks like this:

You can also right click on a track in the map (when in pan/hand mode, the default mouse mode) and a context menu will come up:

That's the way I usually pull profiles up since it's faster than going to the profile tool.
    Thanks Scott.

What I didn't realize till just now is that I must have the cursor(pan hand) on top of a track for the right click to open the profile/playback option. Just highlighting the trial name at the list on the bottom won't work. Also if I click the profile toolbar option I must then go click directly on a portion of a track (on the map) for it to work. I know that you know this already. I'm just thinking out loud for others that may find this info useful.

Scott in Tucson
    Yep, thanks for the feedback. For files with only one track on them I should make it so you can choose profile when selecting it in the list on the bottom. That would make it a bit more user friendly.
    Author of TopoFusion GPS Software. MTB+backpacking = bikepacking.net. Ride Diary.