Cormac

strava iphone app problems

I have been using strava for about a month and a half maybe, and it used to work perfect, but now if i turn off the screen like i always did it doesnt work and gives me insanely false info. It works if i dont lock the iphone, but it is still a little squirrely. I have tried reinstalling the app, and resetting my iphone, but it still doesnt work right.

The two images are of a ride I recorded with my iphone, and the same ride my friend recorded with his garmin edge 500
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails strava iphone app problems-bad-strava.jpg  

strava iphone app problems-bad-strava-2.jpg  

'11 Dawes Deadeye
    '12 Niner E.M.D. 9
    '09 Giant ocr c1
    Xtracycle

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    seems like you might be losing the satellite/reception. where do you usually keep the iphone when riding? maybe you are hitting the stop button on accident?>

Cormac
    i keep the phone just in my jersey pocket
    '11 Dawes Deadeye
    '12 Niner E.M.D. 9
    '09 Giant ocr c1
    Xtracycle

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I am having issues as well. I have been using the iphone app for about 4 months and no problems. Now when I try to open the app, the home page photo comes up for about 2 seconds and shuts off. I have deleted and re installed the app several times. I have done a hard reset on the phone and still nothing. I have tried the "help" section on Strava's site and I must be missing something because it will not allow me to submit my request. Anyone else with this issue? Would like to ask someone at Strava but can't even do that.