mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Sigma Rox 9.0 vs Polar CS600x

Looking at these two and they seem pretty dead-on comparable, yet Polar is quite a bit more $$$. Anyone have any direct comparisons/opinions?

mtbr member
    They are not really similar. The polar is a beat by beat monitor that comes w/ really advanced software. Also you can add to it a gps and power meeter if you want. Do some research on the polar software. Check this link for good info on the polar software (this is a review of the RS800cs but has the same software as the CS600x) It's way more than the rox offers, and hence the price difference. In a quick nut shell, the polar software (ppt 5) comes w/ training software that lets you know where in the recovery process you are and calculates your epoc. I just got the polar RS800cx which is almost the same as the cs600x but I get to wear on my wrist so I can make sure I don't loose a $400 computer.
    Before you buy anything online, send Bob at bikerbob.com an email! Best online retailer!

My bike/ race Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Any others compared/tried either of these?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I've also got the RS800CX and it is a very good piece of kit - well worth the money.