Thread: Sigma BC12.12

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Sigma BC12.12

Hello all,
    My Sigma Sport after 9 years broke. The actual computer still works but the lock in to sensor wired wire broke right at the lock in so I couldn't repair it.
    I went to the bike shop and looked at new Sigma and other models. For the money , I really liked the Sigma BC 12.12 which had everything mine had and more. The more was outside Temperature and average speed. This is a nice bonus as cadence has no meaning to me or Wireless or even a back light. I don't ride at night or early enough morning to need my Trip computer to light up.

This time around after watching the Install video on You tube , I mounted my trip computer to my Neck instead of the Handlebars. I like this so much better as sun glare sucks ass when your trying to read it and the sun is hitting it just right to burn your eyes out. With being on the neck , it's on a better angle and does't get as much glare.

Install was a breeze , anyone can install one , setup on the other hand sucked ass as they don't give you proper directions in the box. They are as poorly written as any directions I have ever seen. You also have to go online to get the wheel chart to properly set up the speedometer.
    I'm not exactly sure it's exactly right , I think it is I used the right spec. I have a Topline model and it's brand new , my tires size is 26 x 2.0 so I believe it's correct.2114 is the code or setting but in the trip computer it uses a . from the first number so it reads 2.114.

Anyone know if thats right?

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I know after all this time you got it figured out but when I set up my Rox 5 I used the 2.084. I also assumed that is what they meant. I don't know how accurate it is but I will check it out sooner or later. I did the roll your bike in a straight line and measured way myself to get the number.