mtbr member

Serfa wireless Level 4

I bought a serfa bike computer SI4 and i cant get it to read my mph, i have tried almost everything and was wondering if anyone here has one.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I've got the same problem. Went to install on Sunday, no love from the sensor. Mounted on the front fork. Magnet is well within 4mm of sensor. Replaced batteries in main computer as well as sensor. Manual is not helping. This thing is a glorified clock right now. Anybody have a clue on this one?

mtbr member
    Well after trying everything including making the magnet more powerful i have decided that its worthless.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I know this is kind of late, but I bought the same comp. and mine was doing the same thing. Finally got it to work though. I bought small Neodymium magnets from the local hobby store (they're silver in color, and they're ridiculously strong). Superglued that over the existing spoke magnet. Whaddayaknow... not only does it work, but the effective sensor range has increased, I'd say easily to at least 6mm from the sensor. There's a $3 dollar solution for ya!