Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wvmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    433

    Options other than Garmin Connect

    Since Motionbased in no longer around and we are forced to go to Garmin Connect or something else. I am in search for a new place to share and compare my rides because Garmin Connect sucks all the way from uploading to analyzing the ride.

    One of the things I really liked in motionbased was the dot race feature. Is there anywhere else that has that option? If you were a motionbased user what are you using now? Or if you upload any of your rides from a GPS to the web, where do you upload?
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

  2. #2
    Rep Power: Infinity
    Reputation: NateHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,209
    I started a thread on this awhile ago. There were some options presented in there.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12
    I just found sportypal.com

    Have nottried it for GPX upload but analysis and sharing looks OK

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wvmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk
    I started a thread on this awhile ago. There were some options presented in there.
    I figured someone had a post similar to mine. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Do you know the thread name so I can maybe search for it?
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

  5. #5
    trail rat
    Reputation: slocaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,652
    Quote Originally Posted by wvmtb
    I figured someone had a post similar to mine. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Do you know the thread name so I can maybe search for it?
    Mapping Rides
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

    "The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by chinadan
    I just found sportypal.com

    Have nottried it for GPX upload but analysis and sharing looks OK
    Yes, I have been using it also for some time, great software for free. GPX files from other devices can be uploaded.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •