mtbr member

Options other than Garmin Connect

Since Motionbased in no longer around and we are forced to go to Garmin Connect or something else. I am in search for a new place to share and compare my rides because Garmin Connect sucks all the way from uploading to analyzing the ride.

One of the things I really liked in motionbased was the dot race feature. Is there anywhere else that has that option? If you were a motionbased user what are you using now? Or if you upload any of your rides from a GPS to the web, where do you upload?
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

I started a thread on this awhile ago. There were some options presented in there.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I just found sportypal.com

Have nottried it for GPX upload but analysis and sharing looks OK

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk
    I started a thread on this awhile ago. There were some options presented in there.
    I figured someone had a post similar to mine. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Do you know the thread name so I can maybe search for it?
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

trail rat
    Quote Originally Posted by wvmtb
    I figured someone had a post similar to mine. I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Do you know the thread name so I can maybe search for it?
    Mapping Rides
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chinadan
    I just found sportypal.com

Have nottried it for GPX upload but analysis and sharing looks OK
    Yes, I have been using it also for some time, great software for free. GPX files from other devices can be uploaded.