mtbr member
    Dec 2005

importing .hst files to 305

hey everyone

i had to use a recover cd on my pc and backed up all the Training Center info into i believe an .hst file. i thought once i reinstalled the TC software i would be able to import all those files back into the program. all the data, commets, etc...

it wouldn't upload back into it?

anyone know what i am talking about?

thanks

mx

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Couple ideas

All of your rides should still be stored in your edge. If you just plug it in and sync it it should put all the data back to TC. If that does not work I would call garmin. They have excellent customer service. I have called them twice and have been fixed up in notime both time. You actually get to talk to a person on the phone and they know thier sh**. 1800-800-1020 I think is the number if I recall. I could be wrong so you may want to google it first.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    All of your rides should still be stored in your edge. If you just plug it in and sync it it should put all the data back to TC. If that does not work I would call garmin. They have excellent customer service. I have called them twice and have been fixed up in notime both time. You actually get to talk to a person on the phone and they know thier sh**. 1800-800-1020 I think is the number if I recall. I could be wrong so you may want to google it first.
    thanks, i'll try that.

i don't think it would still be in device. i am talking about data over the past year or so. i exported the whole thing in a file thinking i would be able to import it back after the re-install of the TC software

mx