mtbr member
    Jan 2011

How to view a route on Garmin Edge 305

I have owned my Garmin for a long time but have never downloaded maps in to it to follow a route. I seemed to download the route i was looking to do ok but am not sure where to find it on my Garmin, Is it just the compass screen ? I am planning a ride for the morning and would like to be ready. Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    From garmin connect i downloaded the course we are going,it recognized my 305, downloaded,said downloaded successful but do not see it stored on my garmin or is it just the map once i hit mode but just looks weird because i am not ad the trail and then once i get there do i switch to compass ? Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

not the Compass

use the mode button until you see the screen that has setting, workouts, courses etc. Choose courses, pick the one you uploaded, select it, and do course. The follow the map to the start of the course.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway View Post
    use the mode button until you see the screen that has setting, workouts, courses etc. Choose courses, pick the one you uploaded, select it, and do course. The follow the map to the start of the course.
    Thanks it worked great

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Welcome

Now if you could put in a good word with MTBR for me I would appreciate it. I can't figure out how I got a rep power of 0.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me