bike fanatic

GPS Trail Data needed

Hey guys,
    I am collecting GPS trail data to put on a web site so that so my friends, me and everyone else can down load them. If you have any mnt bike tracks, waypoints or routes that I can add to the site, please upload them at this link:

http://www.gpstrailhead.com/upload.html

Right now I have only a few mnt bike trails and a lot of road trails. If you like to view them, then go to this link:

http://www.gpstrailhead.com/gps-trails.html

Thanks fellow mountain bikers

Ride = Life
    Nice looking site. Very informative. Once I choose a GPS and figure it out. I'll start uploading Colorado Front Range Road routes and MTB trails. Should be fun. Keep up the site.

bike fanatic
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I have about hundred more trail/roads to add in the next few weeks, mainly road. I am especially looking for mountain biking trails. If you have any questions about using GPS for biking, let me or the forum know. I have been using GPS for biking during the past 3 or so years. A wonderful tool (toy sometimes) for biking.

Enjoy the season.
    John

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    great information and layout. I'm a web programmer let me know if you ever need any help with anything (looks like you already have it all figured out though). thanks for taking the time to put this together.

bike fanatic
    I'll keep that in mind.
    John

bike fanatic
    Thanks to everyone so far who have submitted their trails. I still need lots more so keep them coming.
    Thanks
    John

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Cool site. I would like to see many more trails on there (for CA). I noticed most of your routes seem to be longer distance, is there a minimum? I like to take my GPS with me so I will see what I can do to get the files to you.

bike fanatic
    No minimum length. I would like to get more trails too. So submit them and I will get them on quickly.

Thanks for the response.
    John