Thread: GPS file?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

GPS file?

2012 Maximus 10 Mile by jesstith at Garmin Connect - Details

On previous version of the garmin website I was able to download some format (course or tcx or something) that I could convert to a gpx file for use with my gps, it seems you can no longer do this? it says you can download a course but I can't seem to download to a file? my old edge has given up and now you can only download to a garmin device

any thanks if anyone has any ideas how I could get a gpx file

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Should be easy

Once you are signed into GC, and viewing the activity in question you go to the export tab which is located just above the stastical ride summary. You can choose to export a GPX, TCX, or KML. If you cannot get it to work I can download the file and email it to you.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Pedal ... thanks for the response BUT .. I do sign in and I don't see these download buttons like a used to ???? so either they are gone or?

3 Legged Big Top
    Mar 2009
    I still get it

GPS file?-gc.jpg

3 Legged Big Top
    Mar 2009
    Heres yours
    GPS file?-gc2.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I was going to do that

i just could not figure out that screen shot thing.

PM me

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    When I log in I do not get the export button, only the save as course and send to device buttons, I used to get the export button on my old computer, mmmm on my old computer my edge was still working and was loading to that, on my new computer i opened a new account without a garmin, I wonder if that is the difference?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Nevermind ( I tried unsuccessfully to load screen shots of logged into Garmin w/o buttons you guys have, I can't seem to load screen shots saved in flickr )

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Maybe it has something to do with garmin communicator

I would downloand and install the latest version of the communicator plug in, and maybe the latest GTC and see if that changes anything.

PM me