Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
* Restructured activity logging to reduce the number of invalid TCX files.
* Corrected issues from 2.70 that could possibly corrupt the 'History' directory.
* Removed potential spikes in the power data after periods of coasting.
* Increased the allowable digits in the 'vertical to point' field to 4.
* Increased the allowable digits in the 'calories' field to 5.
* Updated translations.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
* Improved data recording in once per second mode
* Added ability to set averaging method for power and cadence
* Removed cadence filtering for power meters
* Made improvements to try to prevent spurious Auto Pauses
* Fixed distance and bearing display to work on Saved Rides list
* Fixed issue with trying to read files that start with '.' that caused problems with Mac communication
* Fixed issue where random characters were displayed in list before course names loaded
* Fixed issue with speed targets not working properly in Advanced Workouts
* Fixed occasional issue where a corrupted history file could be created
* Added Venezuela and Australia-Lord Howe Island time zones
* Updated automatic Daylight Saving Time for Auckland, New Zealand, time zone
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
* Fixed occasional issue with Edge shutting down when scrolling through Saved Rides.
* Fixed occasional issue with Edge shutting down when Mode button was pressed while following a Course.
* Fixed issue where user could not change vertical zoom scale for a Course profile.
* Fixed a problem where indoor rides in History could slow down access to Where To? menu.
* Fixed issue with Advanced Workouts not showing up under Today when the workout is scheduled for the current day.
* Fixed issue where sometimes the most recent History would not be written out to XML until disconnecting and reconnecting USB.
* Corrected the Average Power value shown for Entire Ride in History.
* Removed filtering from power data stored in History files.
* Made some corrections to the Polish and Portuguese languages.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
* Implemented change to allow the user to access Map Setup option for tracks which will allow showing that track on a map, and what color to display it in.
* Added ability to set Off-Route Recalculation behavior in Routing menu. User can set it to Automatic, Off, or Prompted.
* Fixed issue with long routes shutting down.
* Fixed issue where Autopause and Start/Stop were not getting saved into the History files. This could also cause Courses created from this History to not register these times.
* Fixed issue where History files would occasionally not upload due to misaligned data.
* Fixed inaccurate elevation when moving to and from areas with distinctly different altitudes or atmospheric pressures.
* Fixed random elevation spike in the first few track points.
* Added the ability to delete tracks.
* Fixed issue where speed would drop to 0 going through turns.
* Fixed issue where viewing a Course on a map went to the wrong location.
* Fixed barometer initialization issues in situations where the unit is turned off and back on within 5 minutes in the same location.
* Fixed issue with Course List where actions could be applied to the wrong Course.
* Fixed issue where course guidance lines were drawn on top of roads.
* Fixed issue with repeated Autopausing when using a wheel sensor.
* Fixed issue with creating a Workout with Spanish language selected.
* Improved German translations.