Biker Boater Boarder

Formatting SD card for Garmin 800

Got a new mini sd card for my 800, but now need to get Garmins little folders to drop GPX files into NEW FILES folder so it convert to .fit??? Help!
    Adios,
    "Chaco"

Lots of kids tell me they want to be firefighters when they grow up, I tell them they can't do both!

mtbr dismember

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SummitSurfer View Post
    Got a new mini sd card for my 800, but now need to get Garmins little folders to drop GPX files into NEW FILES folder so it convert to .fit??? Help!
    Your card shows up like any other device on your computer and you format it, and drag files to it like any other drive. Drop a gpx file into the "new files" folder and when you unplug and restart the unit it will be automatically converted to fit and moved to the "courses" folder. Likewise if you upload from Garmin Connect it knows where to put the files.

Biker Boater Boarder
    I actually had to go and download the plug-in again and it loaded the SD card with the right folders. I'm sure what you said would have worked too

Thanks for the help
    Adios,
    "Chaco"

Lots of kids tell me they want to be firefighters when they grow up, I tell them they can't do both!