Thread: Emap

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Emap

Here is my bike computer on my Giant Trance X0. Yes it is an old Emap taped to my bike. I know it looks lame but the handlebar mount broke and I had to come up with something for the ride. It will have to do until I can get a new mount. I really would rather have an Edge 705. The Emap didn't do bad, lost the SAT signals a few times during hilly tree covered mountain road though.

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Resist

Here is my bike computer on my Giant Trance X0. Yes it is an old Emap taped to my bike. I know it looks lame but the handlebar mount broke and I had to come up with something for the ride. It will have to do until I can get a new mount. I really would rather have an Edge 705. The Emap didn't do bad, lost the SAT signals a few times during hilly tree covered mountain road though.
    Works for me!

You won't see the signal fall-out on the 305/705 like you see on the oldie eMap.

Let's get you into a 705! I have about a dozen rides on mine now (I have about 400 rides on my oldie - an Edge 305). The 705 combines the best of a Vista HCx/60CSx and the Edge 305. I was finally able to take one out of our inventory this month for my own use. I am very impressed with it. Very!

GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOMAN
    Let's get you into a 705!
    How much shipped?

GeoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Resist
    How much shipped?
    I just sent you a PM...