mtbr member
    May 2011

Edit someone elses Strava segment?

Hi all,

Someone around these parts added a segment which unfortunately includes a traffic intersection just before the trail starts... I can't seem to find any info as to whether you can edit someone elses segment? I'm guessing not, but I thought it would be worth asking... I suppose I could flag it and create a new segment that starts where the trail does...

Thanks,

rodeo

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    You can't edit their segment and don't flag it unless its unsafe. Just make a new improved one. It will likely become the more popular one after a while.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Contact the maker.

I am not sure there is a way to tell who created a segment, but most segments have a comments section where you should be able to communitcate with whoever created it. Post a comment there and see if you get a reply.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Just make a new one. If is shorter than the original then all the riders on the original will get included in your new slightly shorter one.
    Joe
    2003 KHS Alite 4000 26" Hardtail - XC, All mountain, blah blah blah.. I just ride.