mtbr member
    Oct 2004

edge 305 and Sporttrack Wont transfer all

Hey all. I just tried a couple of things but I noticed that my edge 305 won't transfer all my files to sport tracks. I know the file I really want is on my 305 but the darn thing wont show up on sport tracks. I reloaded sport tracks and no good. Again I know I have not deleated the file off my handheld but due to rebooting the software I am thinking it might be my 305 itself. Any ideas on how to address this without deleting all my files? Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

So RickMabus, Here is what RickMabus learned

Seeing as how no one had responded I figured I would post my latest to do my part and help any other wayward souls. I downloaded the training center software and tried to synch. That provided an error message and the rep at garmin told me my unit created a corupt file after I had to much on my file storage. Soooo. I had to do a full reset and I believe we are in good shape. Thanks to you all for your patience and support during this tiring yet inspiring ordeal.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    BTW, I was/am having the same issues with the edge 305 synching with Garmins training center. They too told me to reset the unit but it didnt help. It doesnt like to sych courses, I have to repeat the txfr several times and finally it works. I sent another email to garmin. I am also having issues adding course points on the PC and then having them all show up on the unit. I added 3 course points, only two of them show up. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please post.