CSV or GPX Files

Printable View

• 11-22-2012
    SummitSurfer
    CSV or GPX Files
    Was curious if any one has a Moab Utah Mag 7 Trail CSV or GPX file.
    OR
    Moab Utah Amasa Back bike trail that does the "loop" instead of out and back.

Been trying to create one on Google Earth but thats the def. hard way...figured I'd ask.
    Thanks,
    Chaco
  • 11-22-2012
    RidingMyTrail
    You could go to Strava and search for the activity. This may not be the loop you envision. If nothing else, contact the owner of that ride and see if he would email you the GPX

Mountain Bike Ride Profile | Mag 7, 10/04/2012 Moab, UT near Moab | Times and Records | Strava
  • 11-22-2012
    RidingMyTrail
    The other thing I've done is find the different segments on Garmin Connect, export GPX to BaseCamp and then join those trails into the loop I want.

If you can find those segments and let me know how you want them joined, I'll give it a go.
  • 11-22-2012
    RidingMyTrail
  • 11-22-2012
    NateHawk
    Every single file sharing site is an option, and there are literally dozens of them out there.

But I strongly suggest using what's available at gpsfiledepot. The map will be a transparent overlay on top of topo maps, so you actually see the intersection ahead and you can see where it goes in case you deviate from your planned route intentionally or accidentally. You can use it along with a .gpx of the route you want to ride, and you can use it as a template to trace the loop you want to do if you can't find someone else's file.
  • 11-22-2012
    Pedalfaraway
    www.utahmountainbiking.com
  • 11-22-2012
    SummitSurfer
    Very nice very nice....thank you!