mtbr member

Couple of 705 questions

Has anyone not been able to download rides that are on the 705 history but when you plug it in and try Motionbased, Garmin connect, Training center, mapsource, but none of them will download it? No error, nothing. It just acts like it is not there.
    Also what works best for a multi day trip? I went on a 2 day trip but I wanted the whole thing to show as a loop. I shut the power off, I do not remember if I hit the lap button before I shut it off or after but it downloaded the loop and only the first day shows up. In Training center, the first half of the loop is on the map but none of the second day. Then you look under totals and the mileage is all there but no map??? Something I did wrong or a glitch? What is the best way to do multi day trips and download it as one loop? The 705 has v 2.70 on it.

trail rat
    Try doing a full reset to upload history, or you may have the corrupted history issue.

(question 2)
    I have found that the 705 does what was a reset on the 305 when you turn it off. The only way I know to get one solid track from a multi day trip is to use TopoFusion and merge tracks. www.topofusion.com

Scott, the author, is a very active MTBR member know as "Krein". He will likely respond, or you can PM him or get him via topofusion.com. He is very responsive and very helpful.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie