Thread: computer

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

computer

I don't know if I need it but kinda want a computer for my bike. I am looking at 2 now but maybe more with input from you experts. Here is what I found: Cateye Strada wireless and a Cateye micro wireless. Both are the same price $39 at amazon. So what do you think?

Brad
    1993 Nishiki Manitoba
    2009 Specialized Hardrock Sport in satin bronze
    2009 DiamondBack Lux the wifes

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    The Strada's easier to operate, since the entire rear of the computer serves as the control button. By contrast, the old Micro has a mode button on top and a start-stop button on the tail (facing you), as well as buttons on the underside.

There's also the Vectra Wireless, with fewer functions and a lower price.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Do you use a GPS? I have an Edge--for a computer I go with a wired Cateye enduro9 I thnk--good comp. Probably the one that's actually been durable. I have been through a slew of sigmas and planet protoges before I came to realize I needn't replace the cateye.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr

hey cool...

the real mechbgon guy!? I utilized ur website along with mysuperpc, thevideoguys, and new egg when I built two computers last year. Fun stuff, and easy. THANKS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mechBgon
    The Strada's easier to operate, since the entire rear of the computer serves as the control button. By contrast, the old Micro has a mode button on top and a start-stop button on the tail (facing you), as well as buttons on the underside.

There's also the Vectra Wireless, with fewer functions and a lower price.