mtbr member

Any Bluetooth HRM devices that work with iPhone?

am currently using Sports Tracker with the Bluetooth HRM with my Galaxy S2. Sports Tracker and the HRM work great, I just can't stand this phone. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth HRM doesn't work with iPhone, which is what I want to go back to. Are there any similar apps with a Bluetooth HRM that work with iPhone?
    “You see us? We’re the people kicking your a*s. Fear us, because we will kill you, motherfu*ker,”*

-Chris Kyle

mtbr member
    I guess not...
    “You see us? We’re the people kicking your a*s. Fear us, because we will kill you, motherfu*ker,”*

-Chris Kyle

mtbr member
    It looks like there are quite a few, Google is your friend
    Bluetooth HRM that work with iPhone - Google Search

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I have been using a Wahoo BT heart rate strap for several months on the iphone 4s. works great.

mtbr member
    I should have been more specific. Looking for something that works similar to this. I guess I'm looking for a recommendation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Bluetooth HRM devices that work with iPhone?-screenshot_2012-09-25-11-42-36.png  

Any Bluetooth HRM devices that work with iPhone?-screenshot_2012-09-25-11-42-52.png  

-Chris Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    I should have been more specific. Looking for something that works similar to this. I guess I'm looking for a recommendation.
    that's just an app that interprets the HRM strap data. data from any HRM can be interpreted that way. in fact, you could probably import a .gpx file with HRM data into MS Excel and make a HRM graph that looks like that. it's just a histogram.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Tons of apps, each with differences. The Wahoo Fitness app works well with a good break out of the heart rate zones. I use Endomondo when riding as I think the GPS tracking is a bit better. Also tried Mountainbikepro, MapmyFitness, and a couple others.

Also if your heart rate strap is bluetooth 4.0 why won't it work with the iphone?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisinvermont View Post
    Tons of apps, each with differences. The Wahoo Fitness app works well with a good break out of the heart rate zones. I use Endomondo when riding as I think the GPS tracking is a bit better. Also tried Mountainbikepro, MapmyFitness, and a couple others.

Also if your heart rate strap is bluetooth 4.0 why won't it work with the iphone?
    Thank you. It's the sports tracker hrm, and it doesn't work with iPhone. I'll check out your suggestions.

-Chris Kyle

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Also try Beet BLU Heart Rate Monitor

I use it with Endomondo and Runkeeper when I need GPS, and several other apps - works great!
    And the price on amazon is really hot)

mtbr member
    Cycle meter does that plus ALOT more. AWESOME APP!
    It does more thany any app i have tried. Very accurate compared to my timex 2.0 gps
    computer.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Smart Bluetooth 4.0 HRM for iPhone

Check out imaze-smartpower dot com

they have a system that is just for the iPhone. Bluetooth 4.0 HRM and an HRM + power monitor. They also have a pretty cool system with a bike computer.

The apps are good and easily configurable, also they have gear for iPhone 5.

pretty neat stuff.

joseph

mtbr member
    I use both Strava and the Wahoo apps, the Strava app does a plot like that from the speed/cadence sensor

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    What app is this?