I'm on the verge of buying a new bike (probably a Trance X1), and I will probably want to sell my NRS if I can get a decent price for it. I was looking on eBay, and there were several for sale, but nobody really seemed to be bidding on them. I wonder if there's any demand...
Here's what it is...
- 2001 NRS 1 (yellow/black) in SMALL (16.5")
- Easton MonkeyLite XC carbon handlebars
- Thompson Elite stem 90x15
- Easton CT2 carbon seatpost
- Manitou Black fork (set to 120mm)
- Raceface Prodigy crank (whatever came on the "1")
- Mavic UST (tubeless) wheelset with original Hutchinson Python tires (good tread but showing their age)
- Avid BB5 cable disc brakes (the Hayes hydraulics suffered master cyl failure and were replaced)
- Time ATAC pedals
The brakes are brand new, I just put 'em on after the rear Hayes locked up on me. The fork only has maybe 30 miles on it... heck the whole bike, despite its age, hasn't seen much use. I built it after crashing in 2001 with a broken collarbone (sold the old one), and until last night, it was only ridden on the street or level dirt trails on a very rare occasion. It has some scratches here and there.
Any idea what it's worth, or maybe more accurately, what I could realistically get for it?
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Value of an NRS?
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »