Global Warming is a HOAX

Value of an NRS?

I'm on the verge of buying a new bike (probably a Trance X1), and I will probably want to sell my NRS if I can get a decent price for it. I was looking on eBay, and there were several for sale, but nobody really seemed to be bidding on them. I wonder if there's any demand...

Here's what it is...

- 2001 NRS 1 (yellow/black) in SMALL (16.5")
    - Easton MonkeyLite XC carbon handlebars
    - Thompson Elite stem 90x15
    - Easton CT2 carbon seatpost
    - Manitou Black fork (set to 120mm)
    - Raceface Prodigy crank (whatever came on the "1")
    - Mavic UST (tubeless) wheelset with original Hutchinson Python tires (good tread but showing their age)
    - Avid BB5 cable disc brakes (the Hayes hydraulics suffered master cyl failure and were replaced)
    - Time ATAC pedals

The brakes are brand new, I just put 'em on after the rear Hayes locked up on me. The fork only has maybe 30 miles on it... heck the whole bike, despite its age, hasn't seen much use. I built it after crashing in 2001 with a broken collarbone (sold the old one), and until last night, it was only ridden on the street or level dirt trails on a very rare occasion. It has some scratches here and there.

Any idea what it's worth, or maybe more accurately, what I could realistically get for it?

Rob

bro not pro

you'd be lucky to get 500 for it.
    G O N Z

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    Part it out on ebay. Make sure to list the frame in the UK. International demand for these frames is much higher. I sold my NRS c2 frame to a guy in Switzerland for $920.
    You could easily get as much as $350 if your frame is clean with no dings.
    Another $30 for the bars
    Maybe 100 for the fork
    $30 for the thomson stem
    $50 for the crank
    30 for the post.
    Thats 590 right there not including shifters and deraillers and saddle etc.
    I have been parting out bikes on ebay for a long time and if you clean your parts up and take good pics you will be suprised how much people will pay. I paid 1800 for my NRS C2. good luck.
    30 for the BB5's with levers.
    At least 100 for the wheels.
    keep the pedals for your new rig.