Dudette

Trance X29ers in action!

It's raining here and I can't get out on the bike. Let's see some Trance X29ers in action!

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    yay pic or video lets see it !! still waiting god knows how long for the lbs to get mine in (

Dudette
    I'm hoping to get some shots this week - after the rains leave.

Dudette
    Here's a couple from this weekend. Not as much "action" as I would have liked, but it was my first time using a self-timer.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Dudette
    I've owned the bike a little over a month now and had numerous, fantastic rides on it now. This weekend was positively phenomenal in the NE. Where are all the action shots?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trance X29ers in action!-brookside-logover.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-comin-through-.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-going-over-2.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-smooth-.jpg  

mtbr member
    Not an action shot but a good picture of the bike. This bike is awesome! I sold a carbon HT 29er and an Enduro for this bike and it was a great trade off. I don't miss either of my old bikes. Everything about this bike is goooooooood!
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

May contain nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lando47 View Post
    I sold a carbon HT 29er and an Enduro for this bike and it was a great trade off. I don't miss either of my old bikes. Everything about this bike is goooooooood!
    Don't you miss having a bike setup for different requirements? Fat rubber and cush for playing, fast rubber and efficiency for miles. It's a bigger trade-off with only one bike...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Don't you miss having a bike setup for different requirements? Fat rubber and cush for playing, fast rubber and efficiency for miles. It's a bigger trade-off with only one bike...
    It isn't to bad. This makes a great do it all mountain bike. I have a road bike and a cross bike for efficient miles. I don't really do much racing and the Trance is as playful as I want a bike to be. The trails in my area don't have anything to crazy and as far as descents go just nice techy trails. The new trance is more efficient than you might think. If you haven't ridden one I would strongly recommend a test ride. I don't have much to compare it to as far as full suspension bikes go but it is way more efficient than my old Enduro.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    It isn't to bad. This makes a great do it all mountain bike. I have a road bike and a cross bike for efficient miles. I don't really do much racing and the Trance is as playful as I want a bike to be. The trails in my area don't have anything to crazy and as far as descents go just nice techy trails. The new trance is more efficient than you might think. If you haven't ridden one I would strongly recommend a test ride. I don't have much to compare it to as far as full suspension bikes go but it is way more efficient than my old Enduro.
    What year Enduro? I have a Trance X1 29er coming this friday to replace a 2007 Enduro Carbon SL. It was my first serious mountain bike and I think a bit overkill for the trails I ride. It definitely is great on some portions, but I think I pay for it in the more XC/Trail stuff.

May contain nuts
    That's honest, cheers. I've ridden the TX29 and while I enjoyed it, I'm afraid I'd miss my slack & capable 6.75" trail bike. But having reduced the bike fleet recently, I'm reluctant to expand it again just to add a mileage machine... Kinda nice having less stuff in the garage to take care of.

mtbr member

Listen!

Quote Originally Posted by rothnic View Post
    What year Enduro? I have a Trance X1 29er coming this friday to replace a 2007 Enduro Carbon SL. It was my first serious mountain bike and I think a bit overkill for the trails I ride. It definitely is great on some portions, but I think I pay for it in the more XC/Trail stuff.
    It was a 2010 Enduro comp. It was definitely over kill on the the trials in my area too. The only other full suspension mountain bike I have to compare them to was my first Mtb which was a 08 Trance x2 I rode the dog out of that bike and is why I got the 29er version of the trance.

mtbr member
    Rental bike unfortunately, but I was sold after that ride. This will be my next bike.

Dudette
    We have been blessed with two days of sunshine and unseasonably warm temperatures here in upstate, NY. As luck would have it, my on-call fell on this past weekend, which was cool and rainy. But, because I did work this weekend, my "weekend" shifted to Monday and Tuesday. I was so happy the long-range forecast was right and I took full advantage of the beautiful weather to get out and ride!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trance X29ers in action!-wheelie-pop-.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-up-over-.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-flyin-merlin.jpg  

Dudette
    And a couple more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trance X29ers in action!-december-glory-.jpg  

Trance X29ers in action!-other-direction.jpg  

Doesnt ride Banshees