mtbr member
    May 2013

SkimSTI's '13 Glory0

a couple months ago i picked up a new ride. Thought i would start a journal here for the progress (if any) lol.

it's a 2013 Glory0. Pretty awesome right out of the box. not much i want to change on it besides what i already modified.

wider bars - Raceface Atlas in Blue - 785mm
    pedals - Raceface Atlas

Took awhile to get the boxxer dialed in to my liking, but I'm definitely faster on this guy compared to my old 07 Atomik. Also can't complain about the light weight, coming in at just 36.4lbs. Not too shabby!

here are the eye candy photos: (I'm a photog)

-Skim

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SkimSTi View Post
    a couple months ago i picked up a new ride. Thought i would start a journal here for the progress (if any) lol.

it's a 2013 Glory0. Pretty awesome right out of the box. not much i want to change on it besides what i already modified.

wider bars - Raceface Atlas in Blue - 785mm
    pedals - Raceface Atlas

Took awhile to get the boxxer dialed in to my liking, but I'm definitely faster on this guy compared to my old 07 Atomik. Also can't complain about the light weight, coming in at just 36.4lbs. Not too shabby!

here are the eye candy photos: (I'm a photog)

-Skim
    ...cue the chorus of angels singing "ahhhhhhhhh".

Nice shots, nice ride.
    '15 Giant Anthem SX - '01 Schwinn Homegrown Comp - '12 Giant Defy 1 - '14 Kona Jake the Snake