mtbr member
    Dec 2008

size of 2008/2009 giant reign x

im 6 foot tall. what size should i buy?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    can i get a medium?

Pain Incorporated
    What are you using it for? Honestly, like a dozen other people are going to say, just try out both sizes... You're on the fence between a medium and a large, so try them both. If you're doing dirtjumps and freeride stuff without much climbing, then perhaps a medium is right up your ally... Who knows.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    ill use it for all mountain... i love climbing but i also want to go down fast..

mistereckz
    I am 5' 11"-6' and I have a '08 Med RX. It has a 50mm stem and a seatpost with no offset (Thomson). I use it for more of a light freeride rig and it's fine-maybe a little cramped. You could go with a longer stem if you have a longer upper-body. I have longer legs and a short torso, so the real problem, for me, is getting the correct position over the cranks. If I was going to be climbing more I would have gone with a Lrg. Your best bet would be, if it's possable, to test ride both sizes. Hope that helps:>)

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    I've ridden a large and I'm 6-2. I thought it was perfect... There's a medium I have access to right now and it's too small IMO. I'd only be comfortable on it if I was jumping all day or trying 360's
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.