Thread: Reign v Enduro

mtbr member

Reign v Enduro

Hey any one come from an Enduro to a Reign ?
    What's your opinion wich is better and why..these to bikes are obviuosly against each other and i cant make my mind up one way or the other, help me out here

mtbr member

What no opinions ....!

Quote Originally Posted by mzungo101@yahoo.co.uk
    Hey any one come from an Enduro to a Reign ?
    What's your opinion wich is better and why..these to bikes are obviuosly against each other and i cant make my mind up one way or the other, help me out here

What no opinions ....! You mean no one here has an opinoin on Reign V's Eduro i am supprised.

mtbr member
    not that I do not have an opinion but I haven't switched from Enduro to Reign or the other way round. However, I think enduro is a bit more aggressive and FR oriented, especially 2005 models with new frame design. Obviously Enduro is more expensive but if I had some spare cash I'd go for Enduro SX trail - sweet bike if you ride quite aggressively but still want to make an 'xc' trip.
    Don't know if this is due to Swinger air in the rear or susp. design but Reign rear susp. is linear (bit degressive even) - not so good if you want to drop off things...
    Passion beyond reason!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by goRz
    not that I do not have an opinion but I haven't switched from Enduro to Reign or the other way round. However, I think enduro is a bit more aggressive and FR oriented, especially 2005 models with new frame design. Obviously Enduro is more expensive but if I had some spare cash I'd go for Enduro SX trail - sweet bike if you ride quite aggressively but still want to make an 'xc' trip.
    Don't know if this is due to Swinger air in the rear or susp. design but Reign rear susp. is linear (bit degressive even) - not so good if you want to drop off things...

Well thats intresting as i see you are already a Reign owner!

mtbr member
    I'm sorry but I do not uderstand your answer. It was meant to be ironic or what??

Yes I am a that is why I can say sth about Reign from my own experience. Unfortunatey, I haven't ridden enduro and all I can say about it is based on what I've heard or read.

If you want to see what kind of treatment can Reign accept go to this thread Reign photos (merged thread)

and watch my photos and a movie. I do some gaps, drops and doubles (about 12 feet between take off ans landing) and I think that this bike won't be able to take much more, mainly due to air shock, linear characteristic, which btw. feels very nice and very plush in all-mountain use.
    Passion beyond reason!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by goRz
    I'm sorry but I do not uderstand your answer. It was meant to be ironic or what??

Yes I am a that is why I can say sth about Reign from my own experience. Unfortunatey, I haven't ridden enduro and all I can say about it is based on what I've heard or read.

If you want to see what kind of treatment can Reign accept go to this thread Reign photos (merged thread)

and watch my photos and a movie. I do some gaps, drops and doubles (about 12 feet between take off ans landing) and I think that this bike won't be able to take much more, mainly due to air shock, linear characteristic, which btw. feels very nice and very plush in all-mountain use.

Hey cool down guy, and wind that neck in no one iis disin you or your ride

spinner
    Have you read this thread?

Reign v S-works enduro

Basically the exact same question you are asking......

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky
    Have you read this thread?

Reign v S-works enduro

Basically the exact same question you are asking......
    Thanks Pinky thats what i was after..

Members who have read this thread: 0