mtbr member

Reign Touch Up Paint

Does anyone know if or how I can get touch up paint for my '05 Reign 2 (Thai Green)?? My LBS contacted Giant directly on my behalf, but Giant told him they no longer provide touch up paint to customers. If I can't get it from Giant, I'll just try to find the closest match I can at the auto parts store, but it'd be nice to get an exact match if possible. Thanks.

I just let one RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcet8k
    Does anyone know if or how I can get touch up paint for my '05 Reign 2 (Thai Green)?? My LBS contacted Giant directly on my behalf, but Giant told him they no longer provide touch up paint to customers. If I can't get it from Giant, I'll just try to find the closest match I can at the auto parts store, but it'd be nice to get an exact match if possible. Thanks.

From what I understand, your LBS is correct, Giant does not provide touch-up paint. Which is too bad--they could probably make a couple extra bucks selling the little bottles of paint. Maybe you can at least get the color code number from Giant so you can more easily match it up at the auto store.