Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post Pics of Giant Anthem X bikes here!!!!!!!!!!!!

232K views 476 replies 209 participants last post by  Ricanfred 
#1 ·
Hey everybody,

Getting my new Giant Anthem X2 hopefully before christmas, but need to see some pictures of other peoples Anthem X series bikes to hold me over.

So please post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And any upgrades included

#14 ·
AnthemX Build

Here's my new properly fitting large AnthemX trail rocket...:D

2009 AnthemX Frameset
Fox F100 RL Fork
Fox RP23 Shock
Magura Marta SL Disc Brakes
Easton Carbon Bars & Seatpost
Raceface 100mm Stem
Spinergy Xyclone Wheelset w/Specialized Captain Control Tires Tubeless
Shimano XT Shadow RD, FD, and Trigger Shifters
Ergon GP2 Grips
Specialized Alias Saddle

A joy to ride...:p

Attachments

#16 ·
Thanks...Really on the Maguras? It's not like they are florescent or anything. But we all have our tastes tastes. Man, are they an improvement to the Hayes I have on my NRS. They actually stop fast, and look good. To some anyway...:thumbsup:

Drea said:
That's one super sweet bike.. Size large? Not so found of the red Martas though.

#20 ·
antonio said:
mtbmeister, that is a great looking build. I actually like the hints of red from the martas, the bars, and post.

Any idea on the weight?

Ant
Thanks...On a non digital scale at the shop, it's 25.5 lbs...Would like a little less but it's still pretty light. And fast...Looking forward to a couple hours of hookie on it tomorrow afternoon. :p

#21 ·
EGF168 said:
I'm not that much of a fan of the Marta's or the Spinergy wheels but you like it and so will other people.

Where did you get that colour frame? It looks stunning! :thumbsup:
Don't like the color of the Martas or performance? Just curious. I am in Canada and that's the Frame only paint scheme up here. Same as US version save for the bright blue lettering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.