Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 636
  1. #201
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    562
    Mine finally gave up after 12 months riding. New link fitted under warranty from Giant NZ, no issues at all.

  2. #202
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11
    heh, Anyone had any issues with Giant in Canada?
    Last edited by Anto164; 05-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.

  3. #203
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    61
    Broke mine yesterday!

    I`ll get the new link and if it breakes again (which I think it eventually will) ...good by reign.....and maybe will get a nomad

    here`s my last ride...pretty much an AM ride going downhill


  4. #204
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Hey Guys, just catching up on the Reign X link issues. I bought a 2010 "demo" X2 from a bike shop in Idaho(I live in Pa) last fall. The bike is in great shape and I ahve been riding it pretty hard, but mani do DH and freeride stuff on it. So here is my question

    1. Does giant only warranty "new" bikes? If my link breaks will I be SOL?
    2. If there anywhere you can buy the new links? Would rather spend a little money to have the link so if it breaks I can have one and not wait for the warranty.


    Thanks!

  5. #205
    bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Reputation: SkaredShtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,664
    Buy the link from a Giant dealer in your area...

  6. #206
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    just talked to the local giant dealer and I am going to bring it in on tuesday and let them deal with giant.

  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    how much does it cost?

  8. #208
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    as of now 0$

  9. #209
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    its been 2 months and still waiting for my link.....

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fabione-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    single ring (without derailleur) will be reduce break probability ?



  11. #211
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabione-
    single ring (without derailleur) will be reduce break probability ?
    Sadly, probably not. The issue appears to be caused by the stress concentration caused by the need for the link to accomodate the chain guide tabs.

    Great looking set up on your bike though.

  12. #212
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fabione-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    My first break was caused by contact to the derailleur ... I hope that this set avoids this problem. In any case, you're right ...

  13. #213
    Ride or Die!
    Reputation: CasinoKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    761
    For any of the guys having problems getting replacement links I happen to have 2 original design links. One of them is brand new and the other has a couple of rides on it. PM me if you are interested. Pic below is of the brand new original design link.


  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    I bought a 'demo' 2010 X0 frame. Second ride snapped the link (pedalling over a tree root on a gentle uphill, not much pedal force, or suspension movement).
    Anyhoo, to speed things up they gave me a 2011 'white' link (off a 2011 X1 I presume).
    The link is exaxtly the same shape as the original (ie. NOT the new shape with the 'bulge'), I hope they have used a stronger alloy.
    Does anyone reading this ride or know of someone riding a 2011 RX that has had a breakage... or not?

  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Havent got a chance to get the bike into the shop yet to get the link swapped...but maybe tomorrow. I think its just crazy that people are snapping the links on gentle up hills when I was just at Diablo doing 8foot drops and rough rocky DH all day and its fine.

  16. #216
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11
    Well, got my new link yesterday, and fitted it this morning.

    Got the new style link also. Surprised at what you get with the kit, you get all new lower link bearings, shock spacers, axles and obviously the link!

    This is what my old link looks like..


  17. #217
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Broke my first link last week, customer service was very responsive (Im in Canada) and I now have a new redesigned link on the bike. I am going to take it out this weekend and see if I can break it, haha.

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Has anybody heard of any reportd of this situation occuring with the Faiths or Glories etc etc.....?

  19. #219
    2010 Glory custom FR
    Reputation: frango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,096
    No Glory/Faith bottom link issues in central Europe, AFAIK, so far.
    No reports on RM, either
    pozdro
    frango

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Yeah, that's what I had heard but it's good to ask, Japan is fine so far.

  21. #221
    Www.rvmba.org
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    323
    No links breaking. But I have heard the Glory's breaking at the top tube seat tube junction.

  22. #222
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Ah ok...that's news to me. Does anyone have any pics?

  23. #223
    Www.rvmba.org
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    323
    I was in the market for a used 2010 glory. I noticed on pink bike that there were several and half of them had new front triangles. I contacted one guy that had a frame for cheap that had a new front triangle. He raced for giant and had one season on it. I asked why it had a new front triangle and he told me that it broke at the seat tube top tube junction. He said it was happening to others as well. I decided against buying a glory based on that info.

  24. #224
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13

    2011 Sucks To

    Yep, my brother has a 2011 Reign X1. He bought the bike and much to my hoar, the bike came with the same designed lower link as the 2010 models. Apparently to Giant, the problems with the 2010 Reign X's was just routine bike business and their was no practical reason to fix it for 2011. However, I assured myself that the link must be made out of a different material. 2 months later I was proved wrong when my brother's lower link on his 2011 Reign X snapped in the same spot as the 2010 models. It was confirmed. Giant chose to ignore the major design flaw of the 2010 Reign X and continued to sell the exact same design for 2011.
    I'm sorry man, but that 2011 link that you have is nothing special and will most certainly break. It is only a matter of time.


    Quote Originally Posted by NickNZ
    I bought a 'demo' 2010 X0 frame. Second ride snapped the link (pedalling over a tree root on a gentle uphill, not much pedal force, or suspension movement).
    Anyhoo, to speed things up they gave me a 2011 'white' link (off a 2011 X1 I presume).
    The link is exaxtly the same shape as the original (ie. NOT the new shape with the 'bulge'), I hope they have used a stronger alloy.
    Does anyone reading this ride or know of someone riding a 2011 RX that has had a breakage... or not?

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    3 months and still waiting for my newly designed link. That's what you call customer service in the Philippines.

  26. #226
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    491
    I am offered a 2010 Reign x frame as a crash replacement for my misaligned 2008 frame. Giant Canada would install the new link before shipping it. Are they holding up?

  27. #227
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by sofarider1
    I was in the market for a used 2010 glory. I noticed on pink bike that there were several and half of them had new front triangles. I contacted one guy that had a frame for cheap that had a new front triangle. He raced for giant and had one season on it. I asked why it had a new front triangle and he told me that it broke at the seat tube top tube junction. He said it was happening to others as well. I decided against buying a glory based on that info.
    I feel like this is just rumor, if there were that many failures of '10 Glory's we'd see pics all over the interweb. Mine has been rock solid and I have one of the 1st frames shipped to the US. It's seen tons of miles and rough landings. If a failure is occurring in that location, I've got to also question how much seatpost is inserted. I pretty much always run mine fully slammed into the pivot, but I have always followed the rule of insertion should be past the bottom of the top tube joint or 4", whichever is more.

    I love my '10 Glory! I wouldn't buy one to race DH on cause I think there are better frames for that, but it is the most versatile 8" travel bike I've ever used and an outstanding long travel jump bike. I even trail ride mine with a crazy build.

    Bummed about the Reign X issues cause I would have bought one to replace my '07 frame if it hadn't occurred. I bet most of the '11 frames were built before the new link was finalized and that's why there are so many new frames out there with the old link. Most LBS I know of have links to swap out before the bikes leave the shop, so that's up to each dealer to take care of. Lead time from when the frames are started to when they hit shops can be huge. Giant really dropped the ball on handling this issue professionally. It's too bad, cause I think it's totally hurt their image right as they started making some awesome riding bikes. I still have a couple friends riding these bikes and I'd like them to have confidence in their rides.

    BTW - I find it a bit lame that people are posting that they have broken the new link without posting pics. Without showing any real proof you are hurting peoples resale value of their bikes. That's not cool at all There seems to be tons of confusion when people get "new" links. Some people are just getting old design links because the rep/dealer seems to think that is a solution and has them lying around. That's totally bogus for sure. The dealers should only be giving out the new version as of months ago. Valetropic (@210lbs) is the only one on here who's had a confirmed failure of the new link with photo to back it up and that was Oct 2010. It sounds like he's been riding either a replacement of the same "new" link or maybe an even newer version since then and has not posted about it failing.

    If I had a '10-'11 Reign X0, X1, X2, X3, or SX, I would look at the pics of the new link that are on this thread. Make sure you aren't looking at an old link pic with the long constant cutout. Compare that to what's on your frame. If you don't have the new one, go to your dealer and demand it be replaced. Be proactive and then this thread might have a chance at dying and all of your bikes will have better resale value.

  28. #228
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bcinlas4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14

    2nd break

    Broke mine again for the second time today. Bought my 2010 X0 frame only last August and built it myself, haven't even had it a year. How anyone breaks it "just pedaling" is a mystery. Broke mine on the same trail both times; DH trail with jumps and drops. not suprised. Running a Talas 180 up front and all the travel gets used. Luckily Giant's N.American headquarters is about 10 miles from my home.
    Dont think about it, just go for it, whats the worst that could happen?

  29. #229
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Can you post detailed pics with no BS statement about the exact riding conditions please. This is just wrong, if you know and understand anything about engineering, you would know that the link is designed to perform under a specific load under specific conditions. If it has broken according to your premise, then please post the facts.

    There a few Giant reps and other associated peeps on here who are more higher up the food chain than others who like to come on here now and then, as well as other sites whom, would take pro active action in the claims on here to garner the reality of the premise.

    I have had quite a few Giant models and I ride perhaps harder than yourself (speculating here) and never once has my link broken...never! Thats not to say this would never happen, because in the course of riding, something is bound to fail here and there over time but not in a month. Either that or you really need to stop abusing the bike and perhaps learn to ride better...? Apropos, mine (the new faith) has been to Canada, the US, Aus, China and Japan in hard core riding scenarios in both comp as well as gnar riding situations and i never have broken a link yet. I have taken the 2011Reign off scary looking drops as well as jumped to touch the clouds while riding off with nothing but a smile or...crashed with a buckled wheel and busted pride yet nothing in terms of the link.

    "Touch wood...!" NO...not that wood, no no no, not that wood either, as in the idiom lol.

    Anyway, the facts will come out and those that have geniun probs will be looked after, of that I have no doubts. There are peeps out there in all certainty whom have the link that has been broken, which I do not doubt, but under duress, the links in Many situations have been abused, others were the older link I'm told whose properties were such that they actually were under engineered. It does happen, as it does with Fararri or any other product and brand. Have you seen Treks rear brake boss debacle or a slew of other brand issues...? My point being that ad long as the mistake has or is under redress, the company IS looking after you, then have a little Faith, all should work out. If not then push your point across more vocally with the facts of proof.

    My thumb hurts now...bloody iPhone.

    Have fun on the trails in peace.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 05-23-2011 at 07:21 PM.

  30. #230
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bcinlas4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14
    Your'r a TOOL!
    I've been riding since 99 and since then have owned a Trance 1, Reign 2, Glory 0, Glory DH, and now the Reign X0. Been racing expert class for over three years now in Super D and DH. You don't know what the F your talking about. All these posters on the subject point to one thing; Giant has a design flaw in their lower link! I specifically built this frame for it's intended advertised use; hard all mountian / borderline DH use. It should be able to withstand those conditions. If not, than Giant should not have marketed the product that way.
    From your postings, I suspect you spend much more time at your computer / iphone, than you do on the trails. Hence, that's why I rarely visit this, or any other; Im too busy actually riding!
    Dont think about it, just go for it, whats the worst that could happen?

  31. #231
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Mine broke after 5 mos.

    Bike is 2010 Reign SX with single chainring.

    Mostly ride North Shore

    Will bring it in this week to lbs in Vancouver

    I will update re service in this area

  32. #232
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Can you post detailed pics with no BS statement about the exact riding conditions please. This is just wrong, if you know and understand anything about engineering, you would know that the link is designed to perform under a specific load under specific conditions. If it has broken according to your premise, then please post the facts.

    There a few Giant reps and other associated peeps on here who are more higher up the food chain than others who like to come on here now and then, as well as other sites whom, would take pro active action in the claims on here to garner the reality of the premise.

    I have had quite a few Giant models and I ride perhaps harder than yourself (speculating here) and never once has my link broken...never! Thats not to say this would never happen, because in the course of riding, something is bound to fail here and there over time but not in a month. Either that or you really need to stop abusing the bike and perhaps learn to ride better...? Apropos, mine (the new faith) has been to Canada, the US, Aus, China and Japan in hard core riding scenarios in both comp as well as gnar riding situations and i never have broken a link yet. I have taken the 2011Reign off scary looking drops as well as jumped to touch the clouds while riding off with nothing but a smile or...crashed with a buckled wheel and busted pride yet nothing in terms of the link.

    "Touch wood...!" NO...not that wood, no no no, not that wood either, as in the idiom lol.

    Anyway, the facts will come out and those that have geniun probs will be looked after, of that I have no doubts. There are peeps out there in all certainty whom have the link that has been broken, which I do not doubt, but under duress, the links in Many situations have been abused, others were the older link I'm told whose properties were such that they actually were under engineered. It does happen, as it does with Fararri or any other product and brand. Have you seen Treks rear brake boss debacle or a slew of other brand issues...? My point being that ad long as the mistake has or is under redress, the company IS looking after you, then have a little Faith, all should work out. If not then push your point across more vocally with the facts of proof.

    My thumb hurts now...bloody iPhone.

    Have fun on the trails in peace.
    Firstly, you clearly don't understand anything about engineering - specifically design engineering, in which you remove as much material as you think you can get away with, in order to save weight, and ultimately raw material. It is normally verified by a range of fatigue tests that attempt to simulate real conditions. How do I know this? Because I have been doing it for 15 years. Sometimes you miss something. Giant missed something...maybe a design flaw, or a manufacturing limitation that did not present itself at sampling stage.

    This is about Reign X which has a problem. There are five pages of proof, in the form of testimony, and pictures. Get your head out your ass.

    For the record, I have owned 8 Giants, including Reigns, ReignX's, Glory, TranceX, Anthem, Warp etc.

    My ReignX didn't break, but the link was replaced by Giant anyway.

  33. #233
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Aaaahhhhhh...the recourse of a Redneck. Thanks, you made me giggle.




    Quote Originally Posted by bcinlas4
    Your'r a TOOL!
    I've been riding since 99 and since then have owned a Trance 1, Reign 2, Glory 0, Glory DH, and now the Reign X0. Been racing expert class for over three years now in Super D and DH. You don't know what the F your talking about. All these posters on the subject point to one thing; Giant has a design flaw in their lower link! I specifically built this frame for it's intended advertised use; hard all mountian / borderline DH use. It should be able to withstand those conditions. If not, than Giant should not have marketed the product that way.
    From your postings, I suspect you spend much more time at your computer / iphone, than you do on the trails. Hence, that's why I rarely visit this, or any other; Im too busy actually riding!
    Last edited by Sim2u; 05-24-2011 at 12:27 AM.

  34. #234
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331

    Smile

    Ha ha ha...what a laugh. I just splurged my coffee all over my computer...at work...!

    Actually, I am an industrial designer and secondly I used to work within the bike industry as of last year or so and while I maintain to honestly not know everything, I think I know more than enough.

    Now I may not be an engineer and there are many things I do not know of course, but what your fumbling with in terms of an explanation is only slightly close. now for the record I've not said there was NO flaw, ala Trek and many others, but that does not give rise for trolls to start bashing what is one of a few great bikes in a quiver that is increasingly shrinking.



    Quote Originally Posted by nolipoli
    Firstly, you clearly don't understand anything about engineering - specifically design engineering, in which you remove as much material as you think you can get away with, in order to save weight, and ultimately raw material. It is normally verified by a range of fatigue tests that attempt to simulate real conditions. How do I know this? Because I have been doing it for 15 years. Sometimes you miss something. Giant missed something...maybe a design flaw, or a manufacturing limitation that did not present itself at sampling stage.

    This is about Reign X which has a problem. There are five pages of proof, in the form of testimony, and pictures. Get your head out your ass.

    For the record, I have owned 8 Giants, including Reigns, ReignX's, Glory, TranceX, Anthem, Warp etc.

    My ReignX didn't break, but the link was replaced by Giant anyway.

  35. #235
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    5 months, wow...sorry to hear that. Try to snag a few pics of the damage as well as your shore riding details.


    Quote Originally Posted by schwinn7777
    Mine broke after 5 mos.

    Bike is 2010 Reign SX with single chainring.

    Mostly ride North Shore

    Will bring it in this week to lbs in Vancouver

    I will update re service in this area

  36. #236
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Ha ha ha...what a laugh. I just splurged my coffee all over my computer...at work...!

    Actually, I am an industrial designer and secondly I used to work within the bike industry as of last year or so and while I maintain to honestly not know everything, I think I know more than enough.

    Now I may not be an engineer and there are many things I do not know of course, but what your fumbling with in terms of an explanation is only slightly close. now for the record I've not said there was NO flaw, ala Trek and many others, but that does not give rise for trolls to start bashing what is one of a few great bikes in a quiver that is increasingly shrinking.
    By fumbling, I assume you are referring to the simple terms I was using. If you would prefer a dissertation...you won't get it.

    Given that you are an industrial designer, I assume that you are familiar with the product development process, including FEA of models to estimate their strength, before going ahead with prototyping. You would then also be aware of the fact that these estimates arise from a series of load conditions applied to the model, resulting in a display of higher and lower stress zones. The problem is the higher stress zones mean nothing if you have not correlated them correctly to the material that is being used, or if, in fact, you have even simulated the correct load conditions. Sometimes, material is removed from the lower stress zones for weight saving purposes, without realising that there may be higher stress in that area under other load conditions.

    ETC. ETC. ETC.

    I think the point is that these are great bikes, from a great brand. But people have had problems with a link breaking, and half the Giant agents in the world are denying that the problem exists. If 5 pages of broken links including pictures is not enough to warrant a press release from Giant, then what is? I think peeps just want to know what is causing it to break, and what is being done to rectify the situation.

  37. #237
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    I completely agree with on many of the points made of course and mores to the point, I think we are agreeing to dissagree, in that we agree!

    However, global numbers on this are smaller than what this thread would indicate as well as the various ad-hock trolls assume.

    I think there will be a redress on this issue when the time and opportunity is fitting! I am also alluding to the point that some peeps are indicating that there is no support from Giant when there is and, remember that although Giant is a large company, there are only a few peeps who deal with this whom are also under wraps to some degree, which confines their responses until the correct procedural roadmap has been laid out etc etc etc.

    As I said previously though, both myself, my team an various global mates all ride hard, compete and or race and they've not yet faced this issue...WHICH, is not to say that this does not, will not occur. Obviously it does, however not to the whole doom'n'gloom scenario that is being portrayed.

    This week we will be going to Fujimi to break in the missus Faith...if hers brakes I'll post it up here, all factual like.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 05-24-2011 at 05:47 PM.

  38. #238
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u

    As I said previously though, both myself, my team an various global mates all ride hard, compete and or race and they've not yet faced this issue...WHICH, is not to say that is does not, will not occur. Obviously it is, but not to the whole doom'n'gloom scenario being portrayed.
    Do you even own a 2010 or 2011 Reign X?

  39. #239
    mtbr member
    Reputation: krispy@go-ride.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,001
    Ghasp! I just looked on my showroom floor and two of the three 2011 WHITE links on X1's are old links. It is obvious that the new links went into production as the 2011s were being made. So it is certain that some people with 2011 bikes can and will see failures. Giant has new links for these bikes. All owners and dealers should look at their links and get the correct new ones.

    I still have only seen ONE new link broken, which is documented on this thread.
    Last edited by krispy@go-ride.com; 05-24-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    Santa Cruz Bronson 2 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Salsa Mukluk/Rockshox Bluto/Sram X1

  40. #240
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Of the new links, me too.

    Krispy, long time no hear...how's life mate?

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    It's well documented on here, some of what I have owned. All need be done is for you to click on my icon, and do a search...it's pretty simple stuff.

    Go to the GRX data base if you have one to add your set up, to the already growing lists.


    Quote Originally Posted by nightnerd
    Do you even own a 2010 or 2011 Reign X?

  42. #242
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    It's well documented on here, some of what I have owned. All need be done is for you to click on my icon, and do a search...it's pretty simple stuff.

    Go to the GRX data base if you have one to add your set up, to the already growing lists.
    Actually you never posted your bike in the data base that you started. So, do you own a 2010 or 2011 Reign X? If not I'm just wondering how you could have such a strong opinion about this...

  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by nightnerd
    Actually you never posted your bike in the data base that you started. So, do you own a 2010 or 2011 Reign X? If not I'm just wondering how you could have such a strong opinion about this...

    Ha ha ha...I think Bill Maher was right about peeps like yourself. No, I've not posted a pix in THAT data base because in all honesty I was just too lazy because I had posted it everywhere else that was related to the GRX 2010.

    Have a look...!

    But this is not about me as your alluding to with the feeble innuendo of pathetic doubt. If you wish to see my bikes, PM me and I'll give you the link to some of my pics from photobucket.

    BYW, I think you mistake passion for truth an fact, you see...like yourself - currently; there are many trolls who like to try and go fishing. It's a real pain in the f----ing arse and I jut get tired of allthe brand whoring as well as the bashing. So let's try having a factual debate/ discussion without all the childish innuendo, BS etc etc.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 05-24-2011 at 06:17 PM.

  44. #244
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Now, would you like to apologize for insinuating me to be telling long yarns? Or are you just going to retort with bable?

    I'm a humble chap, so let me start first: I am sincerely sorry for mistyping words due to my phone...sorry, wrong thread. Sorry, for insinuating that your a first class moronic, transient intellectually defunct noob, who mounts his bike before applying his seat! (JK), which was implied by the Bill Maher plug, whom thinks Americans are just dangerously stupid - which of course I do not fully agree with lol.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 05-24-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  45. #245
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Now, would you like to apologize for insinuating me to be telling long yarns? Or are you just going to retort with bable?

    I'm a humble chap, so let me start first: I am sincerely sorry for mistyping words due to my phone...sorry, wrong thread. Sorry, for insinuating that your a first class moronic, transient intellectually defunct noob, who mounts his bike before applying his seat! (JK), which was implied by the Bill Maher plug, whom thinks Americans are just dangerously stupid - which of course I do not fully agree with lol.
    So many words for so little content. I was just asking a simple question. Nevermind.

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Ha ha ha...you're amusing. You're a birther advocate, aren't you? Troll alert lol!

    Hey...by all means PM me son. Alleviate yourself.

    Let me make even easier for ya hey:
    http://m86.photobucket.com/albums/Si...%20stuff/?o=80

    I've not updated it for a while but there's enough there to wet yourself over.

    So NightNerd, now that your risen to the occasion, what makes you passionate enough to interject with drivel based disassociative commentary? It's very Glen Beck-ish nah, Michelle Bachman like!

    Back on track, thanks for the highjack...what 2011 links breaks are there besides the 1 on here are there?

  47. #247
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    ...?!

  48. #248
    May contain nuts
    Reputation: Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,958
    Holy random babble Batman!

  49. #249
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u

    Let me make even easier for ya hey:
    http://m86.photobucket.com/albums/Si...%20stuff/?o=80
    This is a 2007 Reign X0 not a 2010 or 2011 one. Thank you for your answer.

  50. #250
    mtbr member
    Reputation: krispy@go-ride.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Of the new links, me too.

    Krispy, long time no hear...how's life mate?
    To clarify for you, a assume you mean you have not seen any new links break other than one posted here.

    Life is good, i have my 2011 Reign at 26lbs for Super D racing, with a 2.25 stroke shock, knock knock joke Angleset 1.5 deg for a 66 deg head angle and a Revelation RLT. Yes, life is good.
    Santa Cruz Bronson 2 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Salsa Mukluk/Rockshox Bluto/Sram X1

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •