mtbr remember

NRS w/ oem adj. rocker arms?

Is it true that there were Giant NRS framesets available with rocker arms that could adjust the travel from 3.75in to 4in? On ebay there is an 02 NRS that was built up from a frame where I got this quote:
    The frame has an adjustable rocker arm to adjust the rear suspension from 3.75" to 4"inches of travel. This option was not available on complete bikes just as a frame only.
    I am pretty sure they aren't the SGF rockers either. Can anyone confirm? If this is true I would want to pick up some if anyone has them available.
    Just thought I would add the ebay # is anybody wants to look for themselves: 3681795108

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004

03' euro and race team frames...

Came with two position rocker arms, one position with 3" of VERY firm travel, and one in the 3.75" mode, firmer than stock. I Sold a few of the frames, very rare, and popular with the race crowd. Personally, I preferred the stock travel over the race version.

mtbr remember
    That's too bad, I was thinking that 4" for some reason could be the magic number while still keeping the geometry the same. I still might just check out the sgf rockers just because they use a bearing where the stock setup uses a bushing, as soon as I get a longer travel fork for my NRS.