NRS

NRS Rock Shox bushings...

I recently had my TOP bushing replaced with a newer MUCH more stable and sturdy bushing set. I was wondering...what about the bottom? Is there a need to replace the bottom bushing as well? Its not clunking at all...so is there a reason I should replace it?
    thanks
    "Drinking and driving is wrong, but hey, the kids gotta get to school right?"
    -Dave Attell

[paste title here]
    Well most NRS' had problems with the top bushings and I think it was solved with the sturdy bushings you speak of. I dont think anyone had problems with the bottom bushings. So you should be fine.
    Keep Pedaling

Bruin Cycling

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerdude87
    Well most NRS' had problems with the top bushings and I think it was solved with the sturdy bushings you speak of. I dont think anyone had problems with the bottom bushings. So you should be fine.
    My 2003 NRS2 had the same bushing problem and they were replaced under warranty but not with the heavy duty replacements and now they are knocking again and this time it is the bottom bushings that is causing the trouble. Does anyone know if I can deal with ROck Shox direct or do I have to go to a dealer?

[paste title here]
    Quote Originally Posted by VaNRS2
    My 2003 NRS2 had the same bushing problem and they were replaced under warranty but not with the heavy duty replacements and now they are knocking again and this time it is the bottom bushings that is causing the trouble. Does anyone know if I can deal with ROck Shox direct or do I have to go to a dealer?
    I would go back to your LBS and tell them that the bushing problem is back. Its weird thats its happening to your bottom one now. Try giving RS a call and tell them the problem, maybe they can help you out. Giant CS is pretty good so dont give up. Maybe youll end up with a new frame! Good luck and I hope your bike gets fixed!
    Keep Pedaling

Bruin Cycling