mtbr member

Need Help! Can't find Anthem X 29er 0 large!!!

Long story short... Got this bike 3 weeks ago and rode it 4 times in 2 days, greatest bike I've ever ridden... I'm hooked. Then stolen straight out of my garage, yes I cried. However insurance came through and now need to replace it but they seem to be sold out of large statewide!

I'm in So Cal and have called every dealer known but I get the same story that they're out or don't know if they'll get anymore 'will talk to my rep for a hookup' blah blah blah with the same results. So then I figure I'll just wait and step up to the 2013 carbon X1 but hate the fact that I have to shell out $1200 more to get carbon and a downgraded fork and rear shock!

If anyone knows any dealer or wharehouse who has 1 left I would be forever greatful for any lead!

Yes I thought of even just a build up but I can only find the 2011 frameset, yes I know its the same frame but still sucks and would prolly end up spending more anyhow.

My truck is running with a full tank ready to drive anywhere to pick one up!

mtbr member
    BikeOne Norman OK.
    I just checked their site. They show Ax0 in LG, in stock.
    Talk to Tommy or Chris.

mtbr member
    Thanks, I'll call them in the moring... I noticed on their website they won't ship the bike but I'll have a talk with them ...

mtbr member
    Did you find one?

mtbr member
    Yeah, thanks Jimmy V....

I did call Bike One in OK and they did have one but there were some issues getting it shipped. I ended up finding one in Brooklyn NY @ R&A cycles and they gave me a good deal. They put it together (they had to for quality control issues) and boxed it up and shipped it out yesterday. Supposed to show up tuesday.... so I'm pretty happy.

mtbr member
    Cool, glad you got what you needed.

mtbr member
    Not much worse than a thief.

~Reformed Mechanic~
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonj51 View Post
    Long story short... Got this bike 3 weeks ago and rode it 4 times in 2 days, greatest bike I've ever ridden... I'm hooked. Then stolen straight out of my garage, yes I cried.

They should be freakin killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Bike thieves are worst than anything else combined in this world.