The Top Cap Guy

Joining the NRS Clan (again...lol)

Well.. just got word from my LBS that my NRS frameset should be here by the end of the week! I'm going back to a NRS for my XC ride. I had a 2001 NRS1 and liked it but I was dead set on needing a bigger "trail" bike. So I sold it and ended up getting a new Heckler - and I'm realizing it was way too much bike for me and my usual trails. So I'm in the process of parting it out to pay for my new NRS. Currently the bike build looks like this.... 2004 NRS Air frameset, Manitou Black Super 80 SPV, Full XTR, Mavic XC717 Disc rims, Easton EA70 stem, Monkeylite bar, and EC70 post. I'll post some pics as it comes along but with a little luck I should be together this weekend for a test ride!

I'm outta here!
    FF
    "If I'm leading, I'm bleeding."

Get your freak on!
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Freddy
    Well.. just got word from my LBS that my NRS frameset should be here by the end of the week! I'm going back to a NRS for my XC ride. I had a 2001 NRS1 and liked it but I was dead set on needing a bigger "trail" bike. So I sold it and ended up getting a new Heckler - and I'm realizing it was way too much bike for me and my usual trails. So I'm in the process of parting it out to pay for my new NRS. Currently the bike build looks like this.... 2004 NRS Air frameset, Manitou Black Super 80 SPV, Full XTR, Mavic XC717 Disc rims, Easton EA70 stem, Monkeylite bar, and EC70 post. I'll post some pics as it comes along but with a little luck I should be together this weekend for a test ride!

I'm outta here!
    FF
    That is going to be sweet!!
    Can't wait for the pics.

hooked on quack
    Hey dude. About time you came back to your senses. Ha! Glad to hear it. See ya around.

Duck

The Top Cap Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_freak
    That is going to be sweet!!
    Can't wait for the pics.
    I'm so excited to get it - the Brown truck is going to be a Brown Santa to me - I'm very pumped to get it and ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman
    Hey dude. About time you came back to your senses. Ha! Glad to hear it. See ya around.

Duck
    ....lol - that Heckler was just too dang heavy for my weight weeniness.... fun to ride but it was a tank! Some day I'll have bunches of NRS's around like you.... have they started to multiply themselves yet?...lol

FF
    "If I'm leading, I'm bleeding."

Born on 2 Wheels
    Congradulations on your purchase. I just got a NRS about 8 months ago. And i believe its the best full suspension out there
    -Sam
    Here She is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Shut up and Ride"

Santa Cruz Heckler Ano Silver "Silver Bullet"
    Fox DHX 5.0
    Fox Vanilla 130 R
    AWSOME!