~Reformed Mechanic~

Heaps of Love for Giant & AX29ers!!

I just gotta say my AX29er has been one of the best additions to my stable in a long time, and it was the cheapest too!

My 2012 AX29er has done it all with me this season and tackled trails like a champ! She's done everything from setting PR on local trails and getting to the top of Strava, to crushing double black mountains with ease in the Pisgah Ranger District. Ive put it through the ringer this season and not a single problem... I ask a lot of my whips and the minute they start the crumble under the pressure they are out the door, but not the AX29er... No sir, she's a true champ I got nothing but love for Giant's line of 29ers!

Here's a look back over some of the season...

Last edited by Ace5high; 09-13-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Good stuff indeed

My Anthem has been all over CO and UT and never let me down - times I've wished for more travel, slacker head on some of the big hit stuff - but all in all - best bike I've owned - looking at the new Trance to become my next 1 bike quiver ride per the aforementioned!

~Reformed Mechanic~

Dont be shy people...

The "Heaps of Hate for Giant thread" is going strong. So here's your chance to heap some love on your Giant!
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

May contain nuts
    Sold the TX, so the RX does it all now. Put me down as 'Very contented'. (No mountain crushing or Strava fantasies involved).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaps of Love for Giant & AX29ers!!-img_2126.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Last count I've got about 7 or 8 mobile MTB's . I'm pretty sure If I sold all but the AX29er I'd be able to do 90% of what the other 6 bikes do.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I got my trance X3 for $2000 out the door(cdn) last year. I love the bike. I ride it more like a 6-7 inch travel bike and its been perfect. Can't beat the value of this bike.