mtbr member

Great customer service!

I just wanted to share this story.

At the Sea Otter Classic last weekend, my '07 Anthem 0 had DU bushing play in the Fox RP23 but the front mounting bolt was siezed and starting to strip. Fox wouldn't touch it while it was on the bike, the SRAM tent wouldn't help me either. I took it over to the Giant demo pit and told them. They had me leave the bike their while I went and did another race (on my Reign X) and they said they'd see what they can do. When I came back in the afternoon they had gotten the bolt out, taken the shock over to Fox to get the work done, and re-installed the shock with a new Ti bolt! And then they gave me some socks!
    Thank you Lord for strength, endurance, and salvation.

Race Reports & Updates
    Team Santa Cruz / Fox Facebook Page

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    You have got to hand it to Giant.

Recently, after wasting a lot of time trying to find answers to a few questions about my '05 AC both online and from local shops, I emailed Giant with some of the questions. Less than 15 minutes later, my phone rang. The voice on the other end said, "Hi, this is Giant Canada. How can we help you." After a half hour chat, I not only had all the answers that I was looking for but answers to a few more questions that popped up during the call. That is customer service.