mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Got some sexy new tires for my Giant...though I'd show her off...

Hi guys...doesn't seem to be too many of these guys around here...it's a few years old Giant Iguana Disc...LX/Deore drivetrain, Suntour forks (hate'em, but haven't found a replacement I like yet), Alex rims, Avid Juicy 3 hydro discs, etc...and my newest addition: my all-time favourite tires: Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1s!!!

I'm living in Korea right now and we have a badass typhoon heading our way, so it won't be riding weather for a few days, but hoping to hit the trails later this month (we're supposed to have a warm and dry couple of months once typhoon season is over)...w00t!

Cheers,
    T

Vitamin Bike Added
    Such a sick hard tail. I will share pics of my '05 iguana with you when I can get some pics up. Nice rotors, I have roundagons with BB5s but the nice part of the '05 is the Marz EXR...such a simple solid fork. Pics to come!
    Keep the rubber side down

Slower But Faster
    I recommend turning your QR lever on your front wheel so that it faces toward the rear of the bike. With it pointing forward like you have it you run the risk of it getting flicked open by something out on the trail.