mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Got a h*ll of a deal! 2008 Giant Trance X2

So I think I got a really great deal today. I picked up a 2008 Trance X2 from a local guy for only 600! The bike is in pristine condition he said he only rode the bike 3 times and it really shows the Tires look brand new no scratches on the frame everything is in like new condition!
    The only down side is..... its a XL frame and im on the threshold of Med/Lg frames... so yes its big but I can scour the web for a used frame and sell the one I have (hopefuly for the price I paid for the Used frame)

Go Bruins!
    A good score for sure. I have a 2010 X4 and I get better riding it every year. It does look to be in very good condition. Good luck with your plans.
    Get out and ride even when you don't want to because ten minutes into the ride you'll be glad you did.

gravity fighter
    That deal sounds too good to be true. Hope you didn't buy a stolen bike! If it's legit, you really scored.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    How can you check if it's stolen? I bought one off Craigslist too and I'm curious if it's stolen.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecito View Post
    That deal sounds too good to be true. Hope you didn't buy a stolen bike! If it's legit, you really scored.
    Well I hope it wasnt stolen.... since the guy that sold it to me was a Fire fighter..... and I kind of have faith in fire fighters.... But also the guy was a son of one of our squadron's superintendents so if anything goes bad I know where to go.

Even tho its an XL it rides very well... Giant did a great job with these bikes!